Tweed Canada Or How To Make A Billion Dollars With Crappy Weed

JimmyJames905

Tweed Canada or How to make a Billion dollars with crappy weed.

Tweed (Canopy Growth corp) is Canada's largest Cannabis company. But like all big Canna companies in Canada....they have a poor track record for quality and customer service.
Share your experiences with using Tweed here.

But first...a little info on their "Growing Practices"

Tweed veggetates all their weed under T8 Fluorescent bulbs at a distance of 10 feet from the plants.
This is the lighting setup at the Tweed facility.
bf51632ea02f77a5fc49148f0ae3c6a3.jpg

They then flower under 312w CMH bulbs at 5 feet from the canopy.
1f72fb69360c6612e908ccea0bfa57bd.jpg

Tweed doesn't need to "train" those plants. Just grow-and-go. Gotta keep that cash flow coming.
7d095e7d0b71a166444852235f0e8655.jpg

Time to dry the goods. Tweed doesn't need to wash all that product. Just spray it with government approved toxic chemicals from Monsanto. The clients will love it!
2fb0d1a8cb50d2489b2831a6cd2a3be2.jpg

e6f840ee088b3c7ba269a274fc52efbd.jpg

Good thing it's safe to inhale. I was worried. Oops!
00e8d1b815a182cbe6e1fa3e8e76ec0c.jpg

Just keep smiling and they won't suspect you're screwing it up.
3efb5fa4b2dc787be8d5cfa329168ad5.jpg

Curing? Tweed doesn't have time to cure. Dry it and out the door it goes.
c1bcd842e33d5c3594cd568d5915ca15.jpg

You want Celebrities? Oh Tweed's got 'em. Because Snoop approves of 12% THC that isn't cured and is sprayed with Monsanto.
482f4a6b169bae220da2f9456670fa81.jpg

Only 3.4 Stars? What could they possibly be doing wrong with all those "best Growing practices"?
0bf2d8a7df699e4986f32dd4081c2f80.jpg

Good thing they don't advertise being "the best". Whoops !!!
d07f4ecc90bb72a2b3b1a7217082c2ad.jpg

Sadly there will always be too much room in the market for companies like this. As long as it's marketed well, people are too complacent to care. I do have faith that there are going to be consumers who demand more and I think those are the customers that I want. Consistent boutique product in synthetic and organic mediums.
I do believe that the regulations in place to date have been attempting to homogenise the cannabis market and attempt to keep the end product as consistent as possible but they seem to be going about it quite ignorantly but then again, it seems you'd know better than I would about that.

I agree. And after reading the new framework put out by the Liberal government I'm quite optimistic that many of these issues will be addressed in the near future.
One of the primary objectives behind the Liberals legalizing cannabis was to eliminate organized crime. Sadly I can still go down the street to my local dealer and pick up 7g for $50 of very high grade quality smoke upwards of 22% THC.
Comparatively it will cost you $18 a gram from tweed after shipping and taxes for a product that doesn't compare to what I can buy on the street. So I guess the real problem is how do you curb the criminal element that sells cannabis for 5 to 7 dollars a gram when the legal element is selling it for $18 a gram?
On top of that...Tweed is constantly out of stock and if you look on their webpage now all they have left is the 9 to 14% THC varietals left because they sold all their high-end THC within the first few days of release.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think that, to a degree, they're counting on consumers to make the choice to buy legally even at higher prices. I think that if the end product doesn't get brought up to par with the black market product then there will be issues. I don't suspect that to be too big of a problem. I expect a lot of black and grey market growers to go legit and produce top shelf product.
I'm hoping to have the opportunity to get a commercial license and be able to produce legally as well. I'm getting so impatient. I just wanna start running but we're in a crawling stretch right now it seems. I just don't want to be playing catch up behind the rest of the commercial producers in the country.

Contact my lawyer Rick Nash at marijuana laws d o t see eh.

He'll help you get an LP but the wait is long and it costs thousands to "push it through". What he told me was .... wait. Be patient. Work on your trademarks, packaging, and a product line and Grow under your ACMPR legally until 4/20 of this year. Get the maximum amount you can get prescribed and grow it. He mentioned that he legally couldn't recommend selling your stash to reputable dispensaries but that many growers are. Wink, wink.

Look on their website. They have almost no stock. Nothing over 14%. My question is. Why the hell do they even grow cannabis with 9% and 14%? (CBD aside)

Stocks have steadily been dropping across the board the last 6 months for every major producer in Canada as the Stock investors have caught on that these "LP's" are not meeting the publics needs or expectations.
321376a50cf9415899545fec4458271e.jpg

Everyone except Emblem cannabis that sells their product for $8.50/g on average.
Their stocks are the most valuable. But it's worth noting that they are headed by the same man who introduced OxyContin to the North American market.
4b594fb470024db9f9f221820840b550.jpg

$29 a share. Wow.

I think that, to a degree, they're counting on consumers to make the choice to buy legally even at higher prices. I think that if the end product doesn't get brought up to par with the black market product then there will be issues. I don't suspect that to be too big of a problem. I expect a lot of black and grey market growers to go legit and produce top shelf product.
I'm hoping to have the opportunity to get a commercial license and be able to produce legally as well. I'm getting so impatient. I just wanna start running but we're in a crawling stretch right now it seems. I just don't want to be playing catch up behind the rest of the commercial producers in the country.
I won't lie I know quite a few medical patients in my area. Most have either started growing there own, or go strait to the black market. Based on better quality and better pricing. Way I see it I'm not paying for crap at 20 to 30 bucks a gram, when I can walk down the street and get quality for 10.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

As long as the authorities dont know whats in your legal bag everything is cool aye?

Yesterday they signed a law in the country i was born that finally simplyfies medicinal mj prescriptions. The countries health insurance system even has to pay for all your buds. :) but you still have to be very sick to get to that point and recreational mj is still illegal and you wont get MMJ for simple pain, anxiety ect

Waiting some more years to legalize then i will probably move back from eastern europe. Until then i like it here because small scale growing is not interesting for the authorities. They want the methlabs :)

So, i'm about to get my mmj license in canada. who do you suggest I buy my first bag from. afterwards i can fill it with my own illegal grow mmj, but until i get that license, i'll need a legal bag. i'm kinda caught right now because i cannot afford to purchase mj or mmj, but i seriously have to. my doctor is taking me off my fentanyl patch and taking away my t4s, too. so i'll need some very quickly to deal with my back. and i know that tweed is kinda ubiquitous here in canada. so where, i ask again, should i purchase from for that first buy? thanks in advance for your answer. mucho appreciated, eh.

Well as someone who was on OxyContin and Hydromorphone for 7 years I can sympathize. I actually had to use methadone to get off the prescription drugs.
Getting your ACMPR will make you exempt from most marijuana laws. So don't worry about carrying "illegal weed" with you. If you want to apply to grow, after your ACMPR is filed go back to your Dr and get this form. Or get the form online.
206efcfb7111902ae7f40e5d6babd672.jpg

It will start the "grow your own at home" process.

If I had to pick a supplier I would probably go with MedReleaf or Emblem. The customer satisfaction is very high and prices are around the $8-$10 mark.

Hope this helps.

Tramadolhydrochloride, 11 years, was on 500mg a day 7 years ago, now i go with 150 and its good most of the time. The nerve seems to be healing even when some functions will never come back. still gettin no licence fo neural pain.

Maybe now the new law kicks in for my story. Since one week there is only a doc needed, government doesnt has its fingers on top. Maybe i will be able to find a doctor that knows the capabilities of this weed. And when you have that license your health insurance pays your weed, even when kickin 5g a day. But small variety in strains that contain about max 16% thc. Still would do it myself and grab that free extra weed for concentrates :)

Oh Canada.....lalalalalalaaaa
Happy for you guys. Over here Doc X gives you addicting drugs which is perfectly fine in some cases imo. But then you get a new doctor somewhere else and get treated like a crack hoe for your sideeffect addiction. Facing this situation right now. They never considered giving me MMJ in the first place. Its so sad. They live in the last century and dont know much about it. I am getting way off topic, but i used to take a med for mild to med anxiety and depressions. Tried a new strain to fix this. Atomical Haze. I took a few puffs and i am off this particular drug since that day feeling even more calm like with that med alone or that med plus a random cannabis strain from the black market.

I guess i will have to visit my uncle on BC next year and check out the canadian way of life. Never met him in person. How does that sound Jimmy? Where you from? PM is fine. :)

Oh Canada.....lalalalalalaaaa
Happy for you guys. Over here Doc X gives you addicting drugs which is perfectly fine in some cases imo. But then you get a new doctor somewhere else and get treated like a crack hoe for your sideeffect addiction. Facing this situation right now. They never considered giving me MMJ in the first place. Its so sad. They live in the last century and dont know much about it. I am getting way off topic, but i used to take a med for mild to med anxiety and depressions. Tried a new strain to fix this. Atomical Haze. I took a few puffs and i am off this particular drug since that day feeling even more calm like with that med alone or that med plus a random cannabis strain from the black market.

I guess i will have to visit my uncle on BC next year and check out the canadian way of life. Never met him in person. How does that sound Jimmy? Where you from? PM is fine. :)

I'm on the other side of canadaland. Ontario.

Back
Top Bottom