Advice needed

Markoo7

Hi, I need advise on wether I should try canabis oil or not
I am in so much pain from surgery from a year ago..
Have never tried canabis for a pain relief as I don't want to ask my doctor
Can anyone advise me
Would I be able to try canabis oil while still taking oral morphine and wearing my fentinal patches
Also cocordimal tablets that I need to take every six hours of which all still do not give me pain relief
At the moment I can still function ie drive a car
Will I be still able too or will it make me to stupefied ....?

Can anyone advise me
Would I be able to try canabis oil while still taking oral morphine and wearing my fentinal patches
Also cocordimal tablets that I need to take every six hours of which all still do not give me pain relief

I think the best thing would be to ask a doctor. If you don't want to ask the one who is taking care of you at the moment (for whatever reason). Try finding online a medical doctor that can give you consultation over skype etc and has experience working with Cannabis as medicine.

Asking such thing on a forum of any kind, seems a bit silly. Looks like you are taking opiates already, and if your condition is serious enough to ingest that much strong medication it definitely should be seen by a professional who knows how medicine you are investing right now will be affected by Cannabis. It might enhance or lower effectiveness of what you are already taking - as an example.

If you never tried it, you might now even like the effect it gives. Also, maybe CDB is something you should try instead..

It's all down to a professional decision.
There is a lot of really kind, experienced users and care providers on this forum. But the only stupidyfing thing would be making your own, uninformed (from med papers and research) decision based on 'someone said'.

Peace!
I hope you will find answers to your pain. Goood luck!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Check the threads linked below. . SweetSue is away on holidays right now, but she may still answer to help you, or someone else might, otherwise she will be back soon. She also has a thread somewhere specifically on how to replace opiates with cannabis for pain, which I can't find right now. But these links will get you in the right direction and you should be able to find lots of help from there.

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

The Best Strains Of Marijuana For Pain Relief

Never mind I found it. Using Cannabis To Reduce Or Replace Opiod Drugs

Can anyone advise me

Do anything to avoid the fentynal. The addictive nature can even be bad if under a Dr.s supervision. I had to try it before but I use herb or edibles. Nothing bad will happen, just try find someone that has used before so you are not by yourself. It MAY or MAY NOT work.

Back
Top Bottom