Hash Oil Pill

Thepurplem0nkey

Today I bought some hash oil pills for myself. I just took one. I've been told it takes 2, but I gotta tell you...its been only about 3 minutes since I took the pill, and already my body is feeling a creeping numbing sensation. Thats incredibly fast acting. I drank a lot of water. Ill update this post as the high continues. But i gotta say, im feeling an excellent indica buz kicking in as I type!!! THANKS COMPASSIONATE CAREGIVERS :p
-PM

Indica buz...
man...
Where's the love for the sativa ELEVATION! Lol... Sorry, I'm a sativa man...
But a little numbing senstation every now and then is cool... Rock on man, It must really help the pain!

Update: about 30 minutes into it, im really fucked up. entire body is numb, relaxed. Very smooth and nice. Bad cotton mouth thoough. I always get it bad when I ingest pot, must be my quirk.
j84, I LOVE a good sativa. The best one I tried from the club was called Valley Fever, a tall Thai variety that tasted like oranges, and was long and leafy, which was perfect for joint rolling. BUt sativa knocks me out, puts me to sleep usualy So I save it for night time gaming. When i ahe enough dogh and can afford both, im going to buy their best sativa :-D
-PM

the time i took a pill it didnt really do much but it did take away my back pain. after i smoked some weed/ hash mix i cant remember what kind it was but it was $200 for 1/8 i got really really high

damn $200 an 8th.. wtf.............

SMokey, the first time I took a hash oil pill it did nothing to me either. But last night it sure worked wonders!!I was pretty messed up, but it was definatly a body numbing more than a head high. I fell asleep and woke up feeling god damned refreshed, more so than I have in a LONG while! I might just have to take 2 at the amusement park!
-PM

caseywildrose said:
monkey how much are those pills

Purps! ,his question goes double for me, only where dija get em is an additional, please for the love of christ on a crooked crutch tell me you got em over the counter!

Purple Monkey, up here you need a perscription to obtain the pills. what the fuck is up wit dat? do u need a perscription?

one more thing i have tried thc pills before but they werent hash oil pills they were made by a big pharmacitucal company and were really expensive but im positive they werent hash oil but they fucked me up to bad i didnt know where i was after three and i have a strong thresh hold for pills ive taken oxycotin valium everything somas double opiut vicodin

Ms. Casey, pharmaceuticals kill, pot doesn't! Girl, you need to start doing good edibles, heavy on the indica persausion.

Sorry.. MR Casey and boy not girl and get into edibles, nothing better!
Victorville huh? Stinkin desert.. San Berdu side.

by the way, the Yellow House sells two kinds of oil caps. You have to ask for them cause they are in short supply. One light in color, one darker and supposedly the stronger of the two. Never really got off on them, having done up to 6 at one time. Now edibles, whew.. that's a horse of a different color. I know this fellow that'll bake any edible I want. cookies, banana bread, cupcakes, etc. and deliver via FEDX anywhere in the country.. ultimate cool, ultimate high! Like I've said before, the best all round 6 hour cannabis high I've ever had! (And all you have to do is eat one cookie!) Do not drive or use heavy machinery while "ed-ing"! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom