Cannabis treats Spasmodic Torticollis

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
I came on this.

I was diagnosed in 1994 with Spasmodic Torticollis this is a rare and little understood disease of which the muscles are involuntarily contracted by the 11th sensory nerve of the brain. The doctors at UCLA do not understand this and have no cure the only treatment available is botox injections which is a poison. The botox kills the neurons in the muscles so when the brain sends the signal nobody's home. It is hard for the doctors to know what muscle to target and therefore it is very limited. In 1994 my friend introduced me to marijuana as a medicine I must admit I was skeptical at first. The relief was almost immediate no more jerking of my neck, thank God. I told this to the doctors at UCLA and they gave me their blessing, the professor of neuro surgery and the top neurologist. Remember this was in 1994 I asked if they could give me a prescription I was told the paperwork was extremely difficult and I would be better of to get it from the streets. It is amazing how much the marijuana has helped me I know this now as I have been busted by the feds and can no longer smoke and now my neck is freakin killin me. The pain is so bad I cant sleep, this sucks.

Back
Top Bottom