Mmj for sick cat

Isobelle

I have a female cat who is 12 years old. She has the Herpes Virus, Feline Leukemia and she has had a nosectomy for squamous cell cancer of the nose. She has started losing her appetite and has lost some weight. This can be due to any of the three conditions.

I have been able to acquire a small amount of concentrated MMJ. (I live in Cape Town South Africa). I was told to be very careful in testing it on myself before giving it to the cat because it is so concentrated. (I have never used Marijuana and I am 71 years old.) A dose to start with for me would for instance be half the size of the sulphur part of a match stick.

In order to be able to determine and regulate a dose for my cat, who is only 3 kg., I thought of diluting the concentrate in alcohol (someone said Vodka) turning it into a tincture which I can then start in minute amounts for her.

I need to know how to dilute the concentrate properly and how to start giving it to her. Also what would be the best method for giving it to her?

I would appreciate any advice.
Thank you,
Isobelle.

PS: here is also a link of a Medicinal Cannabis Dispensary that takes care of Your four legged friends... Hope they can give You specific informations about dosage ect.....

here the link: The Dispensary

Back
Top Bottom