An update on my horse's carcinoma : ) taken awhile but all good

norsoon

Hello Good News, it's been awhile. I treated my horses growth with the canna salve and a herbal cream for sarcoids growths and tumours, also had a spray of essential oils. Another herbalist made up a wash for the squamous cell carcinoma. I also had him on an internal herbal mix as well as a herbal immune booster which I mixed in his food. The growth was as big as a golf ball. I also gave his hair to 2 homeopaths who had the hair on a radionics machine, both of them came up with emotional trauma - grief! His hair was on the machine for treatment for a few days and I received drops for his food 2xdaily - it was only after I told her that he seemed more confident and after I had finished giving him the bottle that she checked again and only once the underlying emotions were cleared that cancer came up! So now he gets essiac drops 1xwk He gets regular Bemer treatment, TTouch and chakra healing (healing horses -Margaret Coates) I also every once in a while mixed a tsp of pure oil with the salve and put it on growth, he was getting a grain size of oil on a piece of apple 2xdaily.I had another vet look at it when he came to treat our mare, he tied an elastic around the growth and injected him with chemo, within 3 days it fell off and all that was left were a few small red bumps the size of a fingernail. I continued to put the salve and I alternated with the cream and oil spray. When he came to check again it had simply gone, all smooth : ) And t the cancer has not spread. We were amazed and simply overjoyed. It is known to come back but now we have The oil .......... And he's still getting herbs sprays drops and if need be ill start with the oil again :)

Back
Top Bottom