Help! Stoned Cats

Bapple

So as usual first thing on a Monday (today counts as Monday cos yesterday was a holiday) I emptied all the left over food from the weekend into the cats dishes ( I adopted 7 stray cats)

About an hour ago one of the guys came back from a fag break and said the cats were behaving strangely. I went outside and they were all falling over, shivering and generally failing to hold their heads up.....

I suppose you've all guessed what I did - there were about 10 mini drumsticks left from Saturdays Canna Buffalo wings and as it was the only meat content in the leftover food, they all went for the wings first.

Does anyone know whether giving them milk or something else might ease their discomfort and perhaps even make them metabolise the cannabis faster?

Just to preempt any animal lovers comments, it was a mistake, I would never deliberately give cannabis to any of my pets.

It's nearly 12 hours already since I put the food out and they all ate immediately; I am concerned because they're all still 'suffering' except the ginger tom - who I assume got none or very little of the chicken. earlier, I put out some milk and water mixed with a little bit of powdered activated charcoal (it's probably a stretch but who knows) only the unaffected ginger Tom has shown any interest in the milk and water. 3 of them have slunk off to hide.....

Hello Cannafan!:ciao:

They are all back to normal now - thanks for asking.....I found the situation very distressing; the dose was clearly wildly excessive for the poor things and it took about 36 hours for them to return to 'balance'

Hope your week has started positively :Namaste:

Bapple, it was obviously a mistake that you didn't mean to do, don't beat yourself up about it. Also, you could have been seeing one thing and interpreting it wrong, believe me, some of the better experiences one can have, rolling on the floor unable or wanting to talk to anybody (maybe touch is fine) in a ball of sweat with shivers coming and going.. You'd probably have the same reaction if I wasn't able to communicate that all is more than fine, lol.. So long ago, not now, too old, lol...

In all honesty I find it hilarious, they ended up being fine and probably talk to each other about "the great sickness of 2017" hahaha.

Hello Cannafan!:ciao:

They are all back to normal now - thanks for asking.....I found the situation very distressing; the dose was clearly wildly excessive for the poor things and it took about 36 hours for them to return to 'balance'

Hope your week has started positively :Namaste:
did you take any photos or video of them during the time?

Back
Top Bottom