Cbds How high is high?

There is a clone only strain called Harlequin in cali that is a low THC (around 6%) and high CBD strain. Supposedly it tests between 8% and 10% i think.. But CDB has been bred out a lot due to its interference with getting "high". But if medicine is what you seek you can find it good sir!

I have never heard of Omrita! Gonna look it up buddy! :thanks:
I am in search of CBD goodness myself :)

The following is from the link below.

Miguel A. acquired 10 seeds of a strain called Rx from the Vancouver Island Seed Company in late 2009. The VISC catalog described Rx as their "favorite medicinal variety" –a double Indica cross of Romulan Joe with Fucking Incredible. Miguel, 38, lives with severe chronic back pain from a sports injury and has a re-curring fracture in his lower lumbar (L4) vertebrae. He uses the Rx strain for pain management "along with a regimen of traditional Ayurvedic medical practices that include Hatha Yoga, diet, herbs, energy/body work, and meditation." The most prominent feature in the living room of his East Bay bungalow is a massage table on which he receives regular therapy. And he still plays soccer!

Of the 10 original Rx seeds Miguel planted, he says, "Only three of the RX seeds germinated, which resulted in two females and one male. The females were robust, colorful, and covered with resin so I brought some to Harborside where Rachael decided to give the Rx chance. When the test results came back from Steep Hill Lab, I learned about CBD for the first time. That's when I decided to do my own N-of-1 trial by only strictly medicating with the Rx, and nothing else, for a 7-day period.

"Three days into my trial the differences of high CBD medication began to jump out at me. Most noticeable was the lack of a 'crashing' sensation and the fatigue that I feel when I medicate with a high THC variety, especially first thing in the morning when I am starting my day. I experienced very mild psychoactivity for about 20-30 minutes, followed by a sense of extreme clarity. And I was still experiencing ALL of the pain relief that I had become accustomed to with high a THC variety. Since then I have found that I am able to be more functional and productive throughout the day by medicating with a CBD-rich variety and saving the THC varieties for the evening." !

Miquel renamed the strain to emphasize its medical value, adding the Sanskrit word Omrita, which means nectar. He acknowledges that the strain "was the result of someone else's work and any recognition should be directed back to the original breeders at VISC for their incredible creation." !

Over the past year cuttings grown out from his original two Rx females have consistently tested at 9-12% CBD and 5-7% THC with Steep Hill Lab, CW Analytical, and Botanical Analysis.

Strain Report - Omrita Rx3
:smokin:

2J's what a great article!
And a gorgeous plant!
I wonder if there is anyone working on getting more of the other cannabinoids into plants for testing, like CBN... The future is exciting! And the more we know, the more good we will be able to breed into these plants for our health.

Hoo boy! Wandering through this maze is making me daffy (ier). Am I to understand that the higher CBD's the better they are for sleep? I don't really care about all day meds, I just need them for sleep right now. I tried some DJ Short's Blueberry. I warm it for a bit (200° for 5 minutes). I let it cool and ground it to a fine powder and filled 00 size caps. Seems to work okay. Any other suggestions from anyone? Please?
Thanks! You guys rock!

:love:

Back
Top Bottom