Help hubby

littlepuff

I'm looking for any help. My husband has recently undergone a laryngectomy. He is dying for a little high and can only smoke through his trachea. He's not sure how to do it and I've been searching everywhere on the net to get info to help him out. He doesn't smoke cigarettes but wants a "j" please help us to lift his spirits.

Go to your local head shop and buy an electric bong... err... bubbler. ;) He won't have to inhale deeply on his own to form smoke.

Low on cash? Give him a shotgun (blow a hit into his breathing apparatus) Also, try an electric vaporizer.

I'm no sure if any of those will work the way you need them to, but I don't think it would be any more difficult than puffing a J.

what you need is a tracheostomy to be carried out and a tube inserted into the trachea. This means that smoke can be involved directly through the trachea into the lungs, thus bypassing the mouth and upper part of the trachea. This is how nicotine smokers smoke through the trachea.

PS: I'm really sorry about your husband, ma'am. What a good person you are to try and help him in his time of need.

A vaporizer might work here too..

I am too sorry. Hope he recovers soon.

Damn that is bad. A vaprizor would work. The Old Guy knows what he is talking about with the electric bong. I think the best way would be for you to give him a shotgun. That way he won't have to work to hard. I'm sure that he is in pain. Good luck.

SlimDog53185 said:
Damn that is bad. A vaprizor would work. The Old Guy knows what he is talking about with the electric bong. I think the best way would be for you to give him a shotgun. That way he won't have to work to hard. I'm sure that he is in pain. Good luck.
slimdog weed does ease the pain it does my backpains because im 250 and 61.BEEFCAKE BEEFCAKE BEEFCAKE

Yeah Grim I know it eases pain. Thats why I said that. Hey littlepuff post back and let us know how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom