Polymyositis?

SoldierOn

Anyone on here have Polymyositis and has Cannabis helped? My friend is down to 85 pounds. She cannot eat anything without really getting sick. Does anyone have any Cannabis testimonials?

Thank you!

Re: Polymyositis???

And we meet again lol

Here you are:
Use Of Cannabinoidiol Prodrugs In Tropical And Transdermal Administration
Red Tape Could Keep Medicinal Pot From Legal Users Till 2013

As you can see in this chart, Cannabis contains multiple forms of anti-inflammatory cannabinoids in all forms. She would benefit greatly from the concentrated oil, and enjoying a smoke or vape will help stimulate her appetite.
Understanding-Medical-Cannabis-2.jpg

Bah the chart is way smaller than on my PC. You can hold CTRL and hit the + key to make it bigger :)

ahhh .. I cannot read it and I have a mac...so not sure how to make it larger. Everything she eats makes her sick and gives her painful gas. So it is not about appetite .. but I do believe cannabis oil will help ....

Ahhh sorry. I wish I knew how to use a Mac lol.

I'll take a look on google.

Smoking/Vaping can help with the nausea. I'd guess 10-20 minutes after smoking, she can try to eat a little something and see how she does with it. And the oil should definitely, definitely help.

When in doubt, use the oil. It seems to be a universal treatment for virtually everything, but occasionally smoking and vaping can help too.

EDIT: Ah and I found that you should be able to hold the COMMAND key, and then hit the + key. Then to go back to the default size, you should be able to hold COMMAND and press 0 (zero)

OK will try that ...

Yes I think CBD oil would be best .. things are tough in PA right now trying to find CBD etc .....

I think it'd be tough finding good strains anywhere that Medical Cannabis hasn't gained strong support yet from the political side.

And unless you know the growers well, you can never be sure how it's being grown, which is another reason I prefer growing my own. Plus just taking care of the plants is very therapeutic.

When you're ready to grow, we can help you through the whole thing.

I appreciate the support ....being on SSDI and trying to get a business off the ground makes this whole process difficult because my money is so funny and I just broke up with my boyfriend who is my weed connection ...so who knows what will happen there .....LIFE!!!!!!

I know what a limited income is like. I've been there too. It'd be cool to see that business take off for you! Then getting your medicine shouldn't be as difficult for you.

Don't sweat the breakup, like they say, there's plenty of fish in the sea. And although we can't quite be your connection (at least not yet, maybe in a few more years!) We can give you all the information you need to grow it.

Check out this topic, if you haven't already: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

That'll be all the information you need to get started right there. And if you have more questions, always ask us! Someone will be available to help at some point throughout the day.

Cool .. Thanks .. there is a lot of information there !! Or should I say on here !!

That's why I never left this site. I use Cannabis for medical reasons, and the information here on 420 Magazine, plus the fact that everyone here is mature is such a breath of fresh air.

I'm a couple decades past dealing with topics like "OMG my mom/dad caught me, WTF do i do?" lol. I saw that far too many times on others sites, so I had to move on. Then I found this place, and it just felt like home.

And speaking of home.. don't be afraid to make yourself at home here. Feel free to post in grow journals and ask people questions about their grows if you want to know how/why they do things. I personally love when I can share info with someone reading my journal, and I'm sure most folks here are the same way. Post in other topics if/when you'd like as well. You'll get to know the folks better around here, and you're going to learn A LOT in a very short time, and when you start your grow, you're going to learn even more.

Anyone on here have Polymyositis and has Cannabis helped? My friend is down to 85 pounds. She cannot eat anything without really getting sick. Does anyone have any Cannabis testimonials?

Thank you!

Polymyositis is an inflammatory disease. If you're serious, this is my suggestion. I'm currently ingesting 1000 mg of Rick Simpson Oil a day, to kill my cancer. I'm halfway through the protocol, and feel great. I'm absolutely positive I will be cancer free by the 4th of July, probably sooner.

Believe it or not, and I have to say I didn't believe it at first, but after your body builds up a tolerance, you can take that much or twice that much with no effect except you feel incredible, as long as you condition your body for it. You start with small doses, say 5mg, 5 times a day, for 5 days, then double;and so it again for 5 days. Rick Simpson has a good plan for it on his site.

The reason I'm bringing this up is that I also have arthritis, and at this point it's a non issue. My thumbs which were being injected two times a year with cortisone are great.. no pain at all. My elbows? Same thing. No pain.

The bottom line is that you can take as much THC as you need, as long as you keep working up to it. Generally, the best healing oil comes from many different Indica strains, because they have high THC, and a huge variety of other cannabinoids.

Because of this, I would dose full plant, THC and CBD. Best wishes....

Back
Top Bottom