Recommended Strains for High CBD CBN for Trigeminal Neuralgia?

J

jbaker

Hey guys,

Looking for recommendations on some quality strains for a home-grow to treat Trigeminal Neuralgia.

​Thanks!

The following are examples of "CBD Rich" strains: Harlequin, Jamaican Lion, and Omrita Rx, Cannatonic, Oracle (AKA:AC/DC), CBDX.

Amoung the CBD rich strains: Charlotte’s Web and Avidekel are the strains with the highest concentration of CBD

CBD Rich Strains

Before you harvest keep in mind the following about trichomes: Mostly cloudy= more THC, mostly amber = more CBD.

If you don't already know about these websites: A)ProjectCBD.org

Anyone know where to get any good seeds for high cbd strains? Even better if is high cbd AND high thc.

Thanks

Crop King Seeds, Vancouver has a new medical strain CBD Auto Cheese Feminized . They say that it has a balanced ratio 1:1 of THC/CBD at 8% THC and 8% CBD! It is touted as a relaxing pain reliever. I may give it a try. :rollit:

Hi Baker, i suffer very bad Arthritis , and severe pain from many things so I had to medicate with medical canabis (vaping )
I went legal and have tried several strains through a supplier Tweed .
Excellent product .
I recommend TWD Lot #3 which has a 11.5 CBD count or Boaty mcBoatface ( weird name but works great !)
This past summer I grew a Haze Extreme Organically with great results.
I bought a jewellers lume or scope thing and watched until the Trichomes went amber for a few days then harvested , Man
some real nice results.
I mix it half and half with the other high CBD mentioned earlier and I feel great and able to work too.
I had to try about 12 different strains and because I have high blood pressure i have to stick to a Indica strain or lower THC.
Evenings I enjoy a more stronger strain to vape and chill.
Vaping has made my life and many of my friends lives so much better now than relying on pain killers.
Thanks be to God for this awesome natural cure to so many ailments !
All the best.

Back
Top Bottom