What forms of Marijuana do you have to help with Fibromyalgia?

felicheeks

:420:I have a question...what forms of marijuana do you have to help with Fibromyalgia? I've tried the salves, cookies and brownies...but I haven't been able to get it in edible form without getting really high. I don't smoke or like the "high" feeling. DO you have any recommendations? :thanks:

Have you ever tried a strain high in CBD and low in THC? This will eliminate the that high feel but still help with the pain. Or as for your edibles only eat a small amount like half a cookie. Ediables seem to have a stronger effect on the body and last long, which means you dont need as much when eating. I myself use patchs, 1:1 thc and cbd. Marys medical is the maker of them, they have creams, lotions, patches ,salves and even pills. The starting dose should be no more than 10mg, of any Marijuana made med. Ediables and drinks take about 45 minutes start to take effect , smoking is within 20 minutes for effect n patches usually the first 1 takes 4 hrs to take full effect and last up to 12hrs n you know when to use the next one. I usually cut mine in half. You can also use tinctures, which you need like 2 drops under the tongue n repeat as needed. This will aslo take about 45 mins to take effect. Now if your stuck with only option od smoking a strain high in sativa would be the way to go since u do not like the high. This is the upbeat strain. I could probably give ya names of strains to try if u need help with it. Feel free to ask anything u may need to know. Ive lived with chronic pain and fibro pain for 5 years n have mesicated at least 3 with Marijuana. Its better than 21 pills a day if u ask me! Good luck to you n i hope your pain gets better!

when I go to the cannibus club, I tell them of my chronic pin and that I don't like the high...and want something high in CBT and low in THC...I still get the high feeling. Anything you can tell me would help, thx

Ask about the patches there. You will want a straight cbd patch by mary janes medical.
Also some high CBD Strains are cannatonic, Juanita and Charlottes Web.
Also some high sativa strains are juicy fruit thai, this is a hybrid strain so it will still contain a indica which i find is what gives me the head high, but this strain is mostly the Thai,which is a pure sativa so i didnt get much of a high. More so motivated to clean lol. Lemon diesel another good day strain and blue dream is another day strain. Now if you dont mind not smoking id suggest the sour gummies or a mountain high sucker is fantastic. Tinctures also are another awesome option. No high really but very relaxed body n no pain for bothe the suckers n tinctures. Its really what you prefer. I love the taste of smoking so i prefer to smoke my cbd but u dont prefer to smoke then the patches n edibles r the way to start! Also go check out native roots dispensary they have a great deal of knowledge n variety to try for this. They have teas, esiables creams pens, the list goes on. Do you have a med card? If not i would try for one, it will open your cbd options.

YES...I do have a card! Thanks you have been very helpful

Ask about the patches there. You will want a straight cbd patch by mary janes medical.
Also some high CBD Strains are cannatonic, Juanita and Charlottes Web.
Also some high sativa strains are juicy fruit thai, this is a hybrid strain so it will still contain a indica which i find is what gives me the head high, but this strain is mostly the Thai,which is a pure sativa so i didnt get much of a high. More so motivated to clean lol. Lemon diesel another good day strain and blue dream is another day strain. Now if you dont mind not smoking id suggest the sour gummies or a mountain high sucker is fantastic. Tinctures also are another awesome option. No high really but very relaxed body n no pain for bothe the suckers n tinctures. Its really what you prefer. I love the taste of smoking so i prefer to smoke my cbd but u dont prefer to smoke then the patches n edibles r the way to start! Also go check out native roots dispensary they have a great deal of knowledge n variety to try for this. They have teas, esiables creams pens, the list goes on. Do you have a med card? If not i would try for one, it will open your cbd options.

Back
Top Bottom