Am I immune to marijuana?

Imsoawthsome

Why do I still feel pain?
Why am I not sleeping?
Why am I not hungry?
If I wait just a second after a hour after smoking I get a seizure. I've never smoked weed before so you would expect for it to be "strong" of a high but that shit don't work! Even when I would take my seizure meds, I would be seizure free for a day or 2 then have them all over again! And that would happen for EVERY type of meds I would take. So the fact that I tried so many have left many consequences.
So maybe I'm smoking trashy weed? No, trust me I've smoke some strong dank shit that have gotten veteran smokers high/passed out when I'm just here as if nothing happened.
There has been weed that gets me high for about 30 minutes MAX. I've tried oil, concentrates, edibles, flower you name it. If I get tired I'll sleep for 15 minutes and feel as if it was the whole day. If I ever get the "munchies" I'll eat 2-3 bites of anything and I'm done. My muscles/ whole body hurt ALL the time.
So why am I taking it if it ain't working?
Well, when I smoke weed I don't get seizures, and that's the reason why I got this. But is it really working for me? Or is my body getting used to it like all the seizure medications?

How can I transfer that into percentage? I've tried CBD oil/ tincture and it didn't do anything as well as smoking CBD in a vapor pen. I've tried Raspberry Haze which is 22% THC and 2% CBD. I've also tried Fire OG 21% THC and 1% CBD.

The terpenoid myrcene has a gestalt effect with THC and CBD. This gestalt operates comparatively to the painkilling effect of tylenol laced opioids but without the addiction or liver damage.

As said before, you need a higher CBD strain which also tends to include more myrcene. Medical cannabis regime often includes pre-medication to get additional myrcene into one's system 30+ minutes before actually medicating with cannabis to allow your body to digest myrcene rich foods. Myrcene can be found in hemp sprouts and ripe mangos. So a mango smoothie or sandwich which hemp sprouts at least 30 minutes or more helps boost the medication effect. My favorite is tuna egg sandwich stuffed with hemp sprouts or a blueberry banana hemp sprout smoothie I call Purple.

I personally use Medicann's Blue Blood and La Plata's Quin-N-Tonic for seizure and pain issues. If you want a giddy, happy buzz to go along with the painkilling effect, Delicious Cotton Candy contains a delightful combination of 20% THC, 2% CBD and a sweet terpene profile. Most high THC cannabis tend to have the CBD bred out to less than half a percent.

Here's one of my yummy pre-medication treats, Purple (Blueberry, banana, hemp sprout smoothie):
purple11.png

Maybe try making your own RSO also. I've heard smoking is not as effective as ingesting for seizures. I know from personal experience that when I take my RSO I have better pain management and can sleep for longer without waking up in pain. I mix mine with 7 grams of High THC buds and 3 grams of CBD dominant buds. I hope you find what works for your conditions, nobody should have to suffer in fear or pain!

Back
Top Bottom