Man In A Box - Seeking help of one or many gurus

AjaxDelWhacko

Hi there.

Ajax, here. Before I go on, a little about my dilemma.

December 12, 1990 on the morning of, as I was traveling to work, I was struck by a drunk driver who wold stop at the local bar every morning after his shift and drink a few beers so that he may sleep better.

This morning though, after a bad night of work, he decided to drink a few more than he usually would. Those extra drinks cost myself and the five co-workers in the companies Chevy step side Suburban much, much more than the few odd dollars and change that it cost him.

Long story short - Traveling to a job site in North Carolina from Ohio to set up a new shaker-mill at BASF Corp. We made it as far as South Boston, Va. When we were hit head on by a drunk driver coming around a blind corner.

I was asleep in the back seat and to this day I still do not remember the accident. Anyway, of the six occupants in our vehicle. One passed away, four were severely injured and then myself....

I woke up three days later to a gorgeous nurse, with the biggest smile, that immediately turned into a sobbing mess as she grabbed my hand and filled me in on the last three days of my life....

Apparently I had passed away a few times, once for as long as four minutes. My mother still claims it damaged my brain. I even have my local newspapers clipping as they reported that I too did die in the wreck. Talk about a chilling read. So of course the nurse goes on to tell me that both my legs were mangled along with my left arm and I broke my neck from C-1 to C-7...

She then tells me that I was paralyzed and would probably never walk again. Me being me, I just smiled and asked her. Please, tell me, I had clean underwear on?

I had just been discharged from the United States Marines 1986-90. Paralyzed was no big deal. At least not compared to my Company Staff Sargent Boone. Talk about a prick that would make a desert cactus squirm.

Sorry this long story short deal has turned into a frigging Magnum Opus....

Fast forward to today. As I sit here typing this I can tell you that Doctors have had me on everything from A to Z in the medication handbook. I have kept a pain journal through my journey.

I was a Gung-Ho Marine. Never touched a drug one growing up. Hell, I wanted to be a officer (State Trooper) and then on down the line S.W.A.T. or ATF. My life was mapped out. Drugs never entered in the equation. Most of all Marijuana. Yes- I believed all the bad juju. My god I didnt want to nuke a baby in the microwave. I was fond of that microwave. What if I broke it?

Back to that medication handbook and my pain journal. Five years later and everything from Valium. Xanax, Percs to Oxy's to Somas, Flex' to Ativan. You name it. I've taken it. Nothing worked. Infact it all made me feel worse. Disconnected in most cases...

Finally one day my best friend begged me to smoke a joint with him. (I know he was my best friend be cause he later slept with my wife) She ended up getting my microwave by the way.

I broke down and said what the hell, It couldn't be no worse then the drugs the doctors had me on.

That first toke and everyone there after was IT! Last page of the pain journal entry. Marijuana PERIOD. I have a spinal cord and nervous system that is fried. Pain has become that nuisance of a relative that never knows when to shut up and go home. I have leg spasms, loss of appetite and severe bouts of insomnia.

Marijuana alleviates every symptom.

Now to the meat of the matter of this post. I moved almost four years ago. I rarely get out of the house, to broke to own a car and live on a very paltry salary that I barely had enough quarters in SS to even get that.

So. I do not know anyone and I live 14 hours from any connections. I have not had any medication for close to three and a half years now. I grow tomatoes, onions, lettuce and few odd herbs hydroponically. As I stated I'm a man of very few $'s.

I would like to grow my own medicine. I would only need to grow two plants at a time. My dilemma is...

I have no clue where to acquire seeds or even what strains to shoot for. I love the creative up time I get from Sativa strains as it turns me into a story writing machine. I also love the " drop the hammer " and hit the brakes, couch slouching and rest that I get from the Indica strains. I wouldn't know a strain from Adam let alone Eves ass. I just know one lifts me, one lays me back, both ease my pain and my mind.

So. I need to find seeds. That grow well in a 24 x 24 x 36 area. That grows nicely under LED lighting as I cant afford anything else. I need to know what nutrients to obtain as I will be growing in a hydroponic system. I am familiar with the General Hydroponics FloraSeries, but I'm guessing there's better for the sweet sweet Mary Jane.

I would be more then willing to share my grow in the form of a journal....

Well, that's about it. Some long story short, eh? I will appreciate any help or instruction I may receive.

I Thank you for your time,
AjaxDelWhacko

Hi AjaxDelWhacko and welcome to :420:#

You will find plenty of suppliers of nutrients and seeds amongst our Sponsors.

Have a good browse - you're certain to find what you need.
:Namaste:

Hey dude. First of all and most importantly is a whole hearted thank you for your service! Your story is heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time. You have a great attitude man. I would have no problem sending you a few seeds. Hell, with what you have done for your country I would send you some finished product if I could lol. I f'ed up my opportunity to serve when I was younger by starting my family a little soon lol. Not serving is a regret I live with every day. I'm a VERY patriotic person and wished I could go back and have that chance again.

Back
Top Bottom