Bubba Kush & Dizziness

George Mann

I am getting spells of dizziness with headache like symptoms at the end of the buzz from this stuff. Several people have mentioned the same thing (Leafy reviews).

Has anyone here experienced it.

Well, it appears that the Indica strains that make up this one are making others dizzy as well. Ironically, the Afghan that I medicated myself with back in the early to mid '80s never did this to me.

Could it be the way that it is currently grown?

It may not be just that strain, it could also be a particular phenotype.

There are many factors that could cause dizziness, including personal tolerance and general wellbeing.

The headaches could be from overfertilization, mold, contaminants or even a neurological condition.

If Bubba Kush generally caused headaches and dizziness, it probably wouldn't have become a popular strain.

I noticed at the Cannabis Cup in Denver the last couple years, that there were a large number of people walking with appliances, canes, walkers and such. Partly because a lot of the big fans of cannabis have serious ailments, but I think that the warnings that come with dispensary medicine, about it causing balance issues, is exactly right. Cannabis in general has that effect on many people. Ataxia can be caused by vestibular problems, which can many times be corrected with a simple physical movement called the Epley maneuver and there is a new one called the forward half somersault. Neuro issues like brain tumors can cause this too, but it's a lot easier to try the vestibular stuff first. I would be surprised to find a specific strain that caused this effect, but hey, there are a lot of odd things about this plant. Contaminants that cause imbalance would probably be quite serious if a pesticide or fertilizer were the cause, all bets are off if there is something like contamination causing this problem. Please post your findings, this is an interesting puzzle.

It may not be just that strain, it could also be a particular phenotype.

There are many factors that could cause dizziness, including personal tolerance and general wellbeing.

The headaches could be from overfertilization, mold, contaminants or even a neurological condition.

If Bubba Kush generally caused headaches and dizziness, it probably wouldn't have become a popular strain.
Bubba kush has given me a headache every time I have smoked even a bowl or Bubba cross. And no I don't go around saying oh this is Bubba I habe a headache now. I get a headache and then ask I'd smoking with someone after the headache starts what strain we smoked. And if it's my weed that doesn't just say Bubba cause I wouldn't buy it knowing how it makes me feel. But when I look up the lineage of the strain in question it has Bubba in it. 9 years in a row now. Happens alot less often because I always want to know what I'm smoking now. But rn. I got Gsc x kush mints and apparently kush mints is a Bubba go figure

Back
Top Bottom