Thread: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Marc....

You're a survivor for sure, like so many of us. Enjoy your chocolates.

Thank you for the in depth on your oil. Well done. It's the effectiveness of the regimen that had me smiling the broadest. I'd have cheered, but the BIL's apartment is right beneath mine and he's asleep. Lol! I cheered quietly.

I look forward to you figuring out pictures. Cannafan did an excellent tutorial on it. Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Testing out a new indica and it just told me it's bedtime. You take care Marc.
    CCOiler, Radogast liked this post

SweetSue's Threads

The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

"If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

"What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

Grow Journal of the Month - April 2017 Radogast's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LVMarc42,

You've come a long ways in under two months.

I know you are smart, please don't get ahead of yourself getting off the pharmaceuticals.
    Get off them, yes get off them, but set a reasonable goal. Is it 6 months? is it 4 months, I don't know.
    To be totally off in 2 months might be too quick. It took a long time to get your dosages so high, it will take time for your body to get low and then nothing.

Only said out of concern that you don't hurt yourself.

Congratulations
    pennywise, LVMarc42 thanked you for this post
    pennywise, SweetSue, CCOiler, LVMarc42 liked this post

Radogast

Radogast's Hi-Brix basement grow - new location - new soil - new experiences

Radogast's non-420 Garden Creation Thread

Post Thanks / Like

hey everyone .. i want to join this cafe to sit back and relax.. Hello to all Cannabis Oil Users.
    CCOiler, KingstonRabbi liked this post

Grow Journal of the Month - April 2017 Radogast's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnXavier View Post
    hey everyone .. i want to join this cafe to sit back and relax.. Hello to all Cannabis Oil Users.
    Hey John Xavier, to

You jumped in and made 10 posts real quick.

Do you have experience with cannabis oil? Are you in a legaly recreational part of the world?
    CCOiler liked this post

Radogast

Radogast's Hi-Brix basement grow - new location - new soil - new experiences

Radogast's non-420 Garden Creation Thread

Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

John. Find a comfy spot and stretch the legs out. Good to meet you. I take it you're an oil consumer as well? Make your own?
    CCOiler liked this post

SweetSue's Threads

The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

"If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

"What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
    John. Find a comfy spot and stretch the legs out. Good to meet you. I take it you're an oil consumer as well? Make your own?
    I'll definitely do it. I haven't tried stretching that way because of the my jobs. Yes consumer as well. but not making my own. Thanks Sweetsue.
    CCOiler liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll definitely do it. I haven't tried stretching that way because of the my jobs. Yes consumer as well. but not making my own. Thanks Sweetsue.
    "Thc..take a toke, get high, eat your own oil and heal" TM, MarPo Ltd. 2017..........

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Radogast View Post
    LVMarc42,

You've come a long ways in under two months.

I know you are smart, please don't get ahead of yourself getting off the pharmaceuticals.
    Get off them, yes get off them, but set a reasonable goal. Is it 6 months? is it 4 months, I don't know.
    To be totally off in 2 months might be too quick. It took a long time to get your dosages so high, it will take time for your body to get low and then nothing.

Only said out of concern that you don't hurt yourself.

Congratulations
    Radio...your words are true. Today, for me started February 28, 2017 my pending epidural canceled, as it had been cancel with malice as the system by 2016 ceased to,function, I got my MMJ card. ....
    I went to a dispensary got a sack of,products and followed some weed map,thing, Leafly..

Thanks to lab rat, skunk pharmacy and sweet sue , along with our host 420 magazines, I figured our quickly the metrics, science,math and tools of thc and cannabis.. then I open a sack of 'Tahoe purps " and found some seeds.. loll.. month later
    ' sack of sin 'mint cookies" ..more seeds..
    They started growing and growing....

Meanwhile , I'm smoking. Great weed.. vaping black goo, and learning. In the beginning the last hooks of gabapetin were in me really bad. The smoked weed help that end. But I was twisted into,a pain knot still. Just not getting poisoned by the yellow pills from New Jersey, as I like to think and call,them. Pain reduces, your hooked, it eats your tissues, and you don't get high... wtf?

New Jersey yellow,jackets.. gone April fools day.. bye New Jersey...oh. The gabapetin was the fu?cking DEA our DEA idea of medical,help as I,got it instead of Benzo-diazepam... was in that crap..but it helped for,decades,since 1990. Back pain long time ..

Then June ish.. I found 420,article on making oil, and rick Simpson oil, rso, read all about it. Bought some. Eat it, vape,to,taste compared/ hmmm.

By July I had my oil bath, mason jars and a thermometer. I had made coconut oil infused with oil I bought, that led to extracting with hot oil and some water... into my chcoclates. I love those things. I've bought some. Mine are so much better.

I made my first bit of oil and smoked it all. Lol...

With a refined qwet routine, more vessel, filters,strainer,timers, exotic oils,spices,honey rum/vanilla in it,, ..took,a whole ounce down to 5 grams of oil , qwet magic.. viola.. august 13 I stand up pain free. By the time I check, I've forgotten to take 1/2 the herion from New Jersey...morphine bid, 30 mg er, oxycodone qid 30,prn, ..

My goal 2 morphine/24 hours....

My opioids withdrawal,has taken 5 months , this month September , is my sixth month, not taking > 200 mg of smack a day. I awoke feeling like a goat took liberty with my guts... I,am eating my chocolate. I am taking morphine er.

Sadly, morphine , isn't 'all natural, gluten free, from nice afghani red poppy! It's say, your getting MS Contin, substituted for Morphine er... wtf? The roxy was instead of the oxy? Wtf?marketing? Now they took opioids, made it stronger, and herder to inject..wait..wtf? Harder to inject..??? I eat the pills ... who are the asshole injecting pills.. holy crap... this leads to way too much ........

I'm interested, in being able to stand up. Making the oil co incident with the change.
    I really didn't try to get off opioids. At first I,forgot.. then it wasn't neeeded..,then I threw up....lol
    I then used themdruggie tools in reverse to,walk,roxy down to 2/day... now 1/2. A day... I,take it when oil,cannabis, nothing makes.."IT" go,away. You take New Jersey ,morphine..roxy.. it's not fast acting morphine at all, I,was told it was fast acting morphine and the morphine was slow acting. The time is true.
    There isn't any morphine in it. Lie number one.
    They didn't adjust the drug to help me, the patient, not at all, the morphine was taken way, and it came back as MS Contin, a rug like morphine, you can't inject... see the fu;king theme... I wasn't thinking of sticking .. a needle with liquified pills into my body.. I,thought who does such a thing? Omg 😲... what I know as a 1960'sherion addict is me needing more of the new jesrsey herion into me. And then they made 'fentynal' up to 1000 times the intensity of ole schoolmorphine .. ok one or two, tastes of fentynal and your a goner. Apparently 20,000 people a,year die with a needle in there arms, and they have the nerve to blame the doctors and people in pain eating them, it's the odd fucker injecting thus shit into their views,, anyway.. clearly , making some nice oil and cookie and cochoclate bears, seem so much more nicer than all,the stuff above.......

Ops a rant..sorry
    Radogast liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HizzyB View Post
    I think that will be next thing to quit lol

Cigs were the hardest so I should have a shit but then again ..tobacco fresh is medicine. Marlboro fu?ked that up.
    To,quit cigs, purchase 'Davidoff" west German, ok I,dated myself. Wall I,saw ..came down..lol..nasty place at the time..
    Ok buy the German clean pure by death law ghertzuenhaven, only tobacco. Go away from your home it choose Cozumel.
    Your marlboros will,begin to run out, they contain 400 chemical, and yes it comes from the chemical guys in..New Jersey .. stand across from Hoboken during the summer, wind from west.. oh my.. I left 42 years ago.. turn off the lights it's lost..

Anyway, one morning you'll awaken to,David off only cigarettes, you will quickly learn what direction feels like, just a little . Apparently, I AMA withdrawal expert by now. Lol.. ok smoke dacidoffs if,you like, your quitting cigarettes, seriously with 2 weeks you are down to,so,little cigarette smoke , if you want you just stop, and come back fromvozumel. Don't come back unless you quit..lol.. scuba diving increases the partially pressure of each gas against your body, namely your lungs. Diving 2-3 times a day, best practice Maui,profile, in two weeks, that pressured oxygen cleans the shot outta you. They will not ever admit this. I know it to,be true. Two,weeks under water... is about 2 months of breathing space.. right so many breathes at surface,14 psi, ok now suck ina tank at 90 feet, psi,100 psi, oxygen is like 90,% pure against your tissues. 8note, this,is scuba physical not my opinion. You learn about Doyle's law, dalton law,to,understand pressure.. I,keep,reading..

Sue. I can get anybody off a substance now I think.. I'm working on me.. first..
    but freely sharing how to,domthis to anyone that's suffering.. just advice mind you.

Sweets and black coffee is my vice now

I ain't giving up my coffee!! Lol
    Btw. Don't give up,coffe now they know it's protects your bearing heart..
    As does, unadulterated red wine.. the first fruit of the vine.. grapes and berries , stored as wine pretty fast. The surface water was poisonous till 1900 in USA.. drink coffee, good fresh coffee. Do not put in chemicals.
    You can add
    Chcocltd
    Sugar..any honey blah blah
    Cream full fat, drop of cream.

Drink as often stop like.. stop if,you like sleep it really has caffeine,that stuff works very well. Most have trouble falling asleep..
    have fun,,
    Radogast liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
    Marc....

You're a survivor for sure, like so many of us. Enjoy your chocolates.

Thank you for the in depth on your oil. Well done. It's the effectiveness of the regimen that had me smiling the broadest. I'd have cheered, but the BIL's apartment is right beneath mine and he's asleep. Lol! I cheered quietly.

I look forward to you figuring out pictures. Cannafan did an excellent tutorial on it. Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Testing out a new indica and it just told me it's bedtime. You take care Marc.
    Sue..ok so,your active here. But you don't make CCO, you grow the bushy sticky cannabis..
    I am "pure refining" edible extraction for my health.... I would like to learn to grow and am in the other rooms and such.

Sue, to make oil isn't huge footprint..it fits ina box.. and doesn't have to be super expensive and it's excellent result.
    Heat source.......oil bath..fondue pot makes good choice..never open flame.. never open red hot ignition sources..
    Point and shoot thermometer. IR reading..
    Emrsion thermometer for truth... includes additional,timer.
    Mason jars, 2-3 fat mouth 300 ml. 2-4 pint regular , 500ml
    Strainer. ..s. Several,that work I use coarse plastic for first pour, with stainless funnel (kept frozen integral stainless screen)
    Finish evap/decarb oil holders.. I pour off evap as the ethanol is almost gone.. it goes into 10,000 ml size stainless shot glass, lately..I'll,show ya.
    Syringe, stir sticks, exacto,knife..dedicate blade for oil scope oil burn test . Ya need a knife..syringe to store 1/2 of the amount that collect inthe stainless steel finish vessel.

So the weed goes into container, and then heated in oil, so stable, exacrly 235 fine +/- 5F ok? ....inside container doesn't change that much or at any known rate that's that oil.. then the vessel. Slowly de carving in 27-42. Minutes..
    oddly all,getschioled to,below freezing four several,hours to,start. We freeze to lock water solvable crap into,the plant wall. For gwet.
    200 mL , 4-5 bucks. Spirits in tall mason shake once. , use glove your hand is a warmer... so,hands off close the door. In work out. 30,seconds maximum. Don't look around..
    15. I items in freezer shake some. Don't over do it. .by now anything good,90 parent is already dissolved into,the ethanol.
    After one hours 99 % of what's there, of what I want, thc, Cbd, terpines that are left. Anything not going into, h2O.i get that.
    From 25 grams I get 5 grams, from store bought mMJ. It's my life.. without it I don't stand note function very well.
    Ok... clean up,your extraction is about done... really.

Take frozen vessel of liquid ethanol, not frozen, a clump of dead green stuff, and some frozen sections. Great. Dump,it it loose fitting well aiming funnel/strainer/filter into wide mouth mason jar.. the masonjar goes right into the same..oil bath

So the oil,bath preps the flower for exratction, decarb.. the ethanol cold wash removes oils, now we evap at, 230 f oil, the dragon juice..

The evaporating,, liquid will,be at 165 f the boiling point of alcohol with some water in it.. stir a bit. .
    After hour .oyur in final approach.. .
    Transfer oil, once it rises above 165 f to > 200 F.. into final vessel. Or not you can finish in first. I finish infinal you transfer..
    Ok pour out while rolling it around to get off last of ethanol, you use your nose you'll know when it's going going gone..

This oil , 5000 mg, make 100 50 mg. Doses.
    50 mg. Is enough to,get high. Relieve pain. Encourage eating. Sleep...
    Rick Simpson used 1000 mg a day to 'beat' cancer..
    Lvmarc42 used 100-300 mg/day to 'cure'.beat'. Reduce to point .stenosis, sciatica.24/7 pain lock 18 months later....'my dose
    100-300 mg a day had immediate results. By then beside my spine/pain/ you continue to age. And your pain tears you up. Don't eat at all.

The path out of medical imprisonment , begins with a. ..milkshake..for me..,then Chinese food..
    one day breakfast....

Sweet sue...we can learn to do,what need done here/..

Sue ..any idea if you do grow a-plant, get flower. Get thc crystals, get peak swelling,and harvest.
    For oil , do,you cure? It seems the cure, makes or breaks how the final flower tastes when smoked. A lot.. good cure good strain mMj, bad cure great strain, bad smoke. Can mAke oil. See. That possibility. So so weed, great cure, good smoke.
    For,oil you oiler can you use fresh cut flower?,, wait 4-7 days for dry /not cured/ manicured bud? Ok once cured, you smoke some while you cook some..

Sue I have no problem getting the ''psychoactive effects of inhalation, while I work. Using that way, has other amazing advantage.i won't rant on on about infect gtg.
    Radogast liked this post

Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218