Finally - Some wonderful news!

Bigbudsgood

News today
Looks like the state of Queensland in Australia is set to start Cannabis production in a few months for Medicinal patients although what form the product will take and who will be eligible is unknown at this stage,
Talk has always been that it will only be oils and tinctures and the patient base will be highly restricted. Children with severe epilepsy is the priority which is great but nothing like California, unfortunately.I rarely sleep due to Neuropathic pain/degeneration and muscle spasms so my fingers are crossed- makes such a huge difference to get some decent sleep for the body to rejuvenate a little. Compassion and respect for our human rights for a change - changed my outlook for the day.As you all know it should never have been this way in the first place.
Anyway just such a nice change to hear good news headlines :thumb:

Well they shouldn't have bothered. Fuck i hate the laws in this place.The new "medicinal cannabis" scheme here will be nothing like other countries with actual common sense and compassion.It will be controlled by the big pharmas - exactly what we didn't want.There will be no dispensaries with a variety of powerful weed products. Now they say they need to do trials. Fuck they have only been doing that for over 50 years.I will need to be assessed by 2 doctors who have to agree the shit from pharmacies is not working.It will only be GMO oil or tincture probably with no THC. Fucking assholes is the nicest thing i can say about the politicians here. This place sux : (

Back
Top Bottom