Back pain and sleeping

What would you recommend the best way of transitioning from quite a few prescription drugs to mmj? Thanks weaviem

Hey Weaviem,

Don't know if you're still following this thread, but I might have some answers for you.

I, too, am in the beginning stages of removing a very strong Fentanyl Patch from my life forever and also my Tylenol 4's which I pop in my mouth like sour candies. And hell, I can pop a lot of sour candies a day, let me tell you!

I have a professional history of developing and crafting topical creams, lotions and butters for a living. I gave up my small business only last year.

Currently, I have recently started a thread on learning about using cannabis infused topicals (oils and creams and butters and lotions spread on the skin for various reasons) as a means of developing pain relieving agents. In our short time together, the growing cadre of members have had some really spectacular successes. One member developed a cream which reduces the pain in his wife's back from an 8 or 9 down to a 1 or 2, allowing her to sleep soundly throughout the night.

I encourage you, no I implore you, to come on over to our thread and take a look-see and spend some time with us learning about canna topicals and how to make them for pain relief. Right now, I am teaching the members how to make lotions, so that we can each develop our own lotion(s) that we can use for pain reduction and relief.

Would this help you in your quest to reduce your pain at night? I think it would.

Please, heed my advice and come join us in our quests. If I can promise you one thing it would be that you will learn a lot. And meet some wonderful members along the way. So come and introduce yourself. We're a friendly bunch, all seeking the same goal: to relieve our pain through the use of canna topicals.

I just know we can help you.

The link is in my signature. Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom