Help me please! - Vaporizing not working?

Allillusion

Okay, so I have just begun to use medical marijuana for the first time in my life. I have problems digesting and absorbing anything through my digestive tract, so edibles and tincture did not work. So, I decided to try vaporizing. I have a dry herb vaporizer, the Pulsar APX. At first I thought it might be the strains I have tried, since none were having an effect on me mentally or what I really wanted it for- chronic severe pain, now I think maybe being the novice I am that I am vaping incorrectly.
I have Cannatonic, Harlequin, Chemdog, Sour Diesel, Bubblegum and OG Kush dry herb. The edible I tried was a THCA rice crispie. When I spoke to the dispensary they said the amount I ate would have knocked out even the most experienced person, and it did nothing for me. I tried CBD tincture, to no avail.
I am going to be irritated beyond belief if I have spent all this money only to get no relief.
I followed the directions on the pamphlet that comes with the vaporizer, tried watching some YouTube videos, I have played around with all the temps but 428. I have tried doing short inhales and long inhales. I have tried holding it after that, and letting it out immediately. I'm beginning to get way too frustrated.

Am I maybe using the wrong strains for pain?:thanks:

Hello Allllusion, and welcome to 420.
Please tell us exactly what kind of relief are you hoping to achieve?
Also, I think if you copy and paste your initial question over on the FAQ'S section more members will see it, which means more changes that someone has can help you.

Back
Top Bottom