Wanted to say hello to anyone with Crohn's - I am new

Sybilcutt

Hi there! I just started smoking due to my Crohn's disease. So I plan on positing up lots of questions. I will eventually write a nice profile or thread giving the rundown on my story. But for now I just wanted to say hi!

If you have Crohn's also, and have some good experience with smoking. Please reach out and send me a PM. I would love to get into a nice conversation with someone that would be willing to share some of their knowledge and teach me a little.

Take care for now. I'll be sure to browse around this section and learn all that I can.

I have crohns, take LDN, anti inflammatory diet, supplements and medicate with cannabis, for the most part all is well. It took some time to get there though

Hey all, surfed the site every where and can't find anything about what strains help. I know each person is different, but I would think someone has already tried a few strains and found one to be better than the other, any help?

I stick with Super Skunk for my canna coconut tabs and for smoking. Works like a champ. I have access to some sativas like Mowie and Jack the Ripper and numerous others, but SS just flat out works for me, we have had the same genetics from Sensi for years. Working on G13 now with high expectations on it as well. Used to love The Doctor, but a friend lost those genetics so it's not available anymore. None of the new boutique strains work well for me, usually bring anxiety which as you know doesn't play well with IBD. You need to look into LDN as well, completely changed my crohns life

Back
Top Bottom