Crohn's Disease

The Force Shield…..

Lineage: Frank’s Gift x Stephen Hawking Kush

Flower Time: 65-70 Days

CBD: 14-18%

THC: 3-4%

Force Shield is heralded by Alphakronik Genes for reasons other than flavor or CBD percentages. During the testing phase in the project, Force Shield was shown to help people recover from illness a bit faster than those who did not have access to the drug. It seemed that Force Shield helped modulate the auto-immune system better than other varietals that we had created, and for this reason, we started testing on very sick patients to see how it affected them. We found that keeping on a regimen of Force Shield at 2-4 grams of cannabis per day was able to ween Crohn’s patients completely off of Prednisone for intermittent flare-ups and pain killers. This was of course completely anecdotal and possibly a response based on one patient, so we tested the theory with several other auto-immune affected patients and all showed recovery within 3 weeks of starting their regimens. This was more than we’d hoped for and puts Force Shield into a whole new category of healing medicine for Alphakronik Genes.

Thanks - I'm a newby so have not heard of this strain. I really appreciate the help.

Any tips on where to purchase Force Shield seeds ?

I'll keep learning as fast as possible.

BUDisit

I would contact them directly here is an email between myself and them and they are very helpful and can steer You in the right direction

Dear Alpha Kronik Genes,

I was looking at buying Force Shield seeds to grow for my daughter who is 24 because of auto immune problems and I read that you said Force Shield helped modulate the auto-immune system better than other varietals that you had created, and for this reason, you started testing on very sick patients to see how it affected them.

You found that keeping on a regimen of Force Shield at 2-4 grams of cannabis per day was able to ween Crohn’s patients completely off of Prednisone for intermittent flare-ups and pain killers.

Which brings me to my question 2-4 grams of what? an RSO, 2-4 grams of vape oil, dry herb. 2-4 grams of RSO seems like a lot, so can you please help me out and can you also suggest any growing tips for this particular strain as well would be much appreciated...

Thanks Much

THERE RESPONSE

When the estimation of 2-4 grams of cannabis was declared, it was meant in dry herb or the equivalent. That would be a half gram of extract or less if you were to calculate it depending on the initial potency of the plant. I suggest pruning the tops of the plant often in flower to maximize your yield, but there isn't much I can suggest in the way of "tips" so to say. It's just a plant. :D

If you'd allow, I'd like to send you some Love seeds (Harlitsu x Kimbo Kush) that we developed and found to treat auto-immune disorders well. Just send me an address we can send them to and we'll get them out next week. No charge, just spreading the Love. Literally.

Hope you find your daughter the relief you and she are looking for. Have a great weekend.

HERE IS HIS EMAIL jay@alphakronikgenes.com

Hope this helps:amen:

I make capsules of OG Kush that has proven to be the best strain I've found to work on Crohns. the capsules are "00" and filled with 10 grams of buds that have been heated in the microwave for 2 minutes, then ground in a coffee bean grinder into a fine powder.

IMG_074533.JPG

Back
Top Bottom