Willing to fly to any state - Where to find low THC at a rec store?

Colesdad

I have broken the Internet trying to find my answer. So i turn to my good friends here at 420magazine.
I understand as a tourist i can only visit rec stores. Are there rec stores that sell cannabis flowers and oils that are below 1%thc? I know i can purchase some things online, but i want to document my trip from nc to co in search of cannabis that is legal in my state. I'm registered in nc to have "hemp oil and plant material" if it is less than 1% thc and more than 5% cbd.
My goal is a show and tell session for my state legislators (2 commitments), 2 of my doctors and dozens of friends and family. I'm raising money for my trip (I'm not asking for donations from you guys). Im going to set up a my small grow tent, a kitchen work shop for making oil and let people touch and smell REAL cannabis. Because I'm going to be so vocal, i MUST make sure the Cannabis is no more than 1%.
Does anyone have a good enough relationship with a rec store that will talk to me on the phone and legally sell it to me. I want to be completely up front and purchase 100% legally.
It honestly doesn't matter where i need to go. I'm in nc, so I'll have to hop on a plane regardless. Any state, any store, as long as its less than 1%thc.
If your state allows it, maybe i can buy directly from you, but only if it doesn't break your state law. I also would like some kind of lab report showing the thc amounts.
I'm not planning on buying weed there and then sell it here in nc, I'm buying some so i can educate people.

Not sure if other States different but Oregon technically you can't take it to another State, as it becomes a Federal offense at that point. Some States don't allow Hemp but some do and I think you can actually buy that online. Leafly would show what is available in what City/State, not sure on other States but here they have to test it and show what THC and CBD levels it is at, and most dispensaries put that information on their Leafly Menu of items at store (and they working on requiring testing for pesticides too last I heard). Far as I know Oregon doesn't accept Medical Cards from other States, so is Recreational only at stores which currently has a 25% sin tax (supposed to be lowered to 17% State and up to 3% local tax starting at the beginning of the year).

Back
Top Bottom