The O'Reilly Factor - Marijuana

Masterblaster

12/12/16 on Fox News on "The O'Reilly Factor" which I watch all the time. I really don't want to make this a political issue. Bill O'Reilly was lumping in marijuana with the opioid & heroin crisis, which is typical of the old world thinking. Especially when there is hundreds of thousands of people being helped by medical marijuana. I am a member of multiple forums. I am spreading this message thru out the forums I am a member of. I would encourage you to to click the link below and send him an email and voice your opinion to Mr. O'Reilly about how wrong he is about the connection between marijuana and the opioid & heroin crisis. oreilly@foxnews.com

I can't provide numbers or source (lazy, don't want to find it again) but I read recently how in states that are legalizing or at least decriminalizing and where medical mj is available that the amount of narcotic use (measured in hospital visits/ODs) is going down in an inverse relationship as mj use goes up. Can't assume one causes the other, but as a physician and medical patient myself I sure think weed is safer by far, really far.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ive followed your advice, i wrote what i hope was a somewhat informative bit of info to the address you provided. pointing him in the direction of some of the research that as a journalist, it would behoove him to take advantage of as it does his credibility no good to just parrot propaganda. perhaps he will hear, one never knows. some are die hard prohibitionist personalities, usually untill it personally strikes them closer to home. thanks for sharing, i had missed that report

Back
Top Bottom