Canadian Online Dispenseries

weedslut

Hey all.
I am new here. and this will be my first thread. yay!
so with all this talk in Canada of some changes in the next while, what is going to happen to dispenseries like thcpal and MJXM.ca with thier
hundred dollar ounces.... if they close them down, then where will I get my medicine?
could this be in the cards for small town folks like me?
:cheers:

Well since all dispensaries are illegal and only LP s are licensed under the government, they will probably be shut down. If you sre talking about The Task Force's document that they have given to the government for the legalization of cannabis, they reccomended to keep the ACMPR to legitamize the medical market rather that make people medicate themselves and having to try to proove it is for medical purposes and not recreational. The proposal is a good read. Also if you are a medical user and have a LP, you can apply to grow your own. Or can apply to grow your own even if you are not registered with an LP providing you have a medical document for the medical cannabis. I have my card as well as in the process of completing the necessary steps to grow my own medicine. If you have questions feel free to post them or inbox me i have read the ACMPR in its entirety as well as the proposed legislation for when they decide to legalize cannabis and other articles pertaining to medical cannabis and its uses and where it can be consumed.

Also shoppers has applied but many LP s including mine dont want anything to do with shoppers as they want to be direct from them to their customers. I asked my LP and them as well as a few.others have decided if shoppers gets the green light they will get their supply from an LP and many are not willing to dedicate that much stock to shoppers. Also there are so many shoppers in canada it would almost need either one big LP that would only sell to them and no one else not even customers or have multiple LP s provide them with the medication wich would be also difficult.

Back
Top Bottom