Pancreatic cancer

EasyNJ

I'm a 4 yr pancreatic cancer survivor and using medical marijuana for a number of digestive and appetite issues associated with surgery and treatments. Also use for pain reduction/management. My last few scans show nodules in my lungs that might be metastasis but growing very slowly. I'd like to begin using oils and interested in any suggestions. Registered in my states medicinal marijuana program I have access to good quality flower and would like to make oils.

I'm a 4 yr pancreatic cancer survivor and using medical marijuana for a number of digestive and appetite issues associated with surgery and treatments. Also use for pain reduction/management. My last few scans show nodules in my lungs that might be metastasis but growing very slowly. I'd like to begin using oils and interested in any suggestions. Registered in my states medicinal marijuana program I have access to good quality flower and would like to make oils.

I would try posting over here. I'm quite sure someone will respond much quicker.
Best of luck EasyNJ.
SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

If you're still looking, come visit us at the study hall or at Cajun's thread. A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Lung cancer has responded favorably to the protocol Cajun lays out in the thread. There are dedicated members at both threads willing to help you work through this.

Best of luck to you. You were evolved to heal. There's much to be hopeful for. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom