Need Help With Dosing

DeeRoxx

Hello, I have stage 4b cervical cancer. I bought some RSO, suppositories and other stuff. I don't know how to dose myself. It's my understanding that I need start with a small amount....then increase. How much should I start with and how often? I've had 3 chemo treatments so far. Now I'm due for a PET scan. I want to get CO in my body ASAP. Can someone please direct me? Thank you.

Hello, I have stage 4b cervical cancer. I bought some RSO, suppositories and other stuff. I don't know how to dose myself. It's my understanding that I need start with a small amount....then increase. How much should I start with and how often? I've had 3 chemo treatments so far. Now I'm due for a PET scan. I want to get CO in my body ASAP. Can someone please direct me? Thank you.

Greetings, DeeRoxx. :welcome:
You have arrived at the right place. It sounds like you have already done some research. :goodjob:

The information you need is scattered throughout these forums, in threads dauntingly long! But be assured you will get all the help you need to find it just by asking.

Start reading halfway through SweetSue's thread, jump in here: SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Then start asking your questions on the end of that thread. SweetSue is a darling.

The suppositories you purchased, are they medicated with cannabis, or are they empty shells? You will find the experts here suggest gelatine capsules serve as effective suppositories, you fill them yourself with the prescribed mixture.

Do you know the analysis of your RSO? Better still, are you able to buy a supply of different strains of weed to process into the oil yourself? Some people use a high THC strain for medicating throughout the day, but one with a lower THC percentage for evening to afford better sleeping.

Are you still working? I think the high THC dose will mean you are not able to safely drive a car.

You have everyone here wishing you the best. Just be warned that they'll try to smother you in hugs! :blushsmile:

:goodluck: :goodluck:

Thank you for responding. I really appreciate it.

Welcome Dee. I see you were met warmly. :battingeyelashes: :love: I'd also recommend you read the first four or five pages of Cajun's cancer protocol thread. That's where we try to work with cancer patients, in an attempt to keep information kind of centralized. Here's the link to that thread.

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

The most relevant information is on the first two pages, but there's more important stuff up to page five. After that I recommend you come directly to the current page and ask questions, which you can do at any time. We're here to help you wade through the information. No one minds answering questions.

Take heart, there's great hope for you. I look forward to getting to know you better. Feel free to stop at the study hall. It's a nice, casual atmosphere of dedicated lab rats. We'd love a new playmate. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom