Using different mixes - CBD based remedies

Spinalfusion5

I shattered 5 vertebrae, 3 in back and 2 in neck, which resulted in me having a spinal fusion surgery in 2012. I now have 2 8" rods, 12 screws, and 4 2" plates fused to my spine and severe nerve damage in my upper back, both shoulders, up into my neck, and down the insides of my arms into my pinkies and ring fingers. I am currently waiting for my lease to end so I can move out of indiana and to a state with medical that's closer to my newly married sister. I'm a recovering heroin addict currently just over 20 months clean other than marijuana. I refuse opiates from my doctor and I'm just requesting input on the best strains/cdb products to use for both the burning nerve pain and the aching chronic pain. I'm over taking neurontin for the nerve pain but can't even finish a full day at my first job when I'm not taking something for it. Big Thanks to anyone that gives feedback.

The day after surgery
420-magazine-mobile484927054.jpg

Day the 30 staples came out
420-magazine-mobile321306799.jpg

You know- I'm extremely interested in finding some pain management cannabis strain myself. I should sub in to Sue's thread. I have a high CBD strain getting close to harvest - have been vaping quick-dried samples but so far I can't say that the results have been too stunning. However- my dim understanding is that cbd tends to form late in the harvest window.

Back
Top Bottom