Legal CBDS oil queries

FECOfan

Over here in UK, it's a myriad of bullcrap you have to sift through to find out just what's what. As far as I can gather, it seems most CBD oil companies are using industrial hemp and that their CBDanoids of various sorts aren't up to much. But the reputable companies such as Love CBD, claim they use full proper cannabis flower extraction, and Love even use the whole "entourage effect" business in their make up. I find that a little bit annoying, as obviously the entourage effect cannot occur without at least more than the legal 0.2% THCness about it all.

What I want to ask is, have they actually bred a full on plant (much as any other kind of strain breeding goes down) to have less than 0.2% THC in?

Before anyone chimes in instantly dismissing these oils plz think again. The amount of raving reviews on the benefits of these are endless, not all good obviously as some people's cannaboinoid systems are gona be more technical to figure out than others, but on the whole nothing but good testimonials in alot of fb CBD groups from real people.

I've just received some from another reputable company, olive oil CBD paste 1:1 flower, 16% CBD written on the bottle, with I have to say aswell, EXCELLENT customer service thus far. I've taken 3 drops and it's definitely effected me somewhat, feeling a tinge of a buzz, some mellowness.

Again my main question is, have they really bred a proper plant with next to no THC? Or is it really just non decarbed and somehow they wangle the testing certficates? (which would be a good thing btw).
And how would you go about bredding a strain that low in THC? I'm not too much up into my breeding research as of yet, but physically how would you mix pollen or whatever it is you do, with a female to create an almost THCless plant?

CBD not CBDS lol

Adding to this, an excerpt from CBD brother's site says... "Extracted from the flowers of female Cannabis plants, this strain of Cannabis has been grown on a family plantation in Holland for over 20 years in an fully organic way."

Which begs me to ask, why the hell would a Dutch farmer be growing zero level THC plants FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS in a land where weed is legal?

Back
Top Bottom