New to CBD Oil - Questions about medication reactions

bp4Christ

Hi everyone. I am a first time poster.

I suffer from PTSD, OCD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, and extreme anxiety.

Every day I walk around in a constant state of stress. I wake up scared and I go to bed scared. My body feels tense and I cannot relax.

My brother recommended that I try CBD oil. I bought a vape mod and I've been vaping "Half Vaped 350mg, 30ml, Strawberry Shortcake flavor." I am probably going to switch to straight CBD oil and mix it with e juice. I want to say that I am feeling some benefits and relaxtion from the oil, but I am not 100% sure yet. My wife thinks it is helping me.

Here is my issue - I take a lot of medicatios. A lot. I am super paranoid that I am going to be the first reported CBD related death because this stuff will inevtiably react to some of my meds or do something to keep them from working and I'll have a heart attack or a stroke.

I have been researching, but I cannot find anything conclusive, as far as answers go. I stumbled upon this site with Google, and it seems like a good place to ask questions. I can give you all a complete list of my meds if you need it, but my doctor told me yesterday that his biggest concern with me using CBD oil is my Plavix. I do take Lisinopril, Metroprol, Aspirin 81mg, and a Statin. I also take Zoloft Lamictal and Wellbutrin for my stress and anxiety.

Could anyone shed some light on this for me? Should I be worried? My wife is a nurse and she is encouraging me to continue using the oil. She feels like the benefits outweigh the risks, and I do know that if I don't get my stress under control, I will die young.

I am turning to CBD out of desparation. I do not want to take benzos. I have bad experiences with them and I don't like them. I don't want that junk in my body. I'd love to get off of as many meds as possible, and cannabis seems like a miracle plant.

Thank you so much in advance for your help. :)

Hi bp! Welcome to a fantastic place! Your symptoms & diagnosis sound like mine! Except for the ocd~ I'm sorta the opposite of OCD! But a few years ago I survived congestive heart failure & was on over 100 pills a day... a lot of the same as yours. I weaned myself off every single one of them with smoking marijuana. I survive with cbd oil in my vape mod when I'm out of green~ half e juice, half cbd oil. I've tried many cbd oils & this is the best in my opinion...
420-magazine-mobile311712059.jpg
it's 99% vg & relief is like wave~ I have a lot of chronic pain & anxiety. I don't think pharmaceutical meds have anything on thing on this beautiful green plant. I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like your wife is one smart cookie. I'd listen to her! Feel better friend!

Thank you so much for the reply, vepertine. I am way too young to have the heart issues I have, but genetics and cigarettes got me. I havne't smoked cigarettes in five years (Praise God!).

I am not 100% that I am really feeling anything with what I am currently using. I guess I am, but it's so subtle. Do you think I'll be okay with my current meds before I am able to get off of some of them?

I think so. But that's just my humble opinion. You might need a higher dose than what you have, but if your wife can tell a difference then I say keep on with it. You have a nurse that basically always has her eye on you so I honestly believe you'll be fine! Health issues don't discriminate~ I was in my late 30s with my chf. I wasn't expected to live, but here I am~ no heart meds, no antidepressants, no benzos & most importantly for me, no pain meds! Sounds like you have faith (cuz that's all we have in this world) so I believe you'll be blessed.

This company also does other forms of cbd~ at different strengths~ I used the wax crumble & that was really nice. It's more expensive than other companies, but I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for.

I got a stent placement in my LAD at age 26. It was life changing. It took a year and going to another state (for OCD treatmet) to get a cardiologist to listen to me. I firmly believe God saved my life.

I really appreciate your responses and encouragement. I'll keep you updated on my journey. Be blessed my friend :)

I'm all for it if it works. I am going to look for it and give it a try. I'll show this thread to my wife as well. Thanks for the suggestion. Are you in the US?

I got mine online. Cbd is legal in all 50 states so it shouldn't be a problem for you to get it. I did a ton of research & am convinced God gave this to us as a gift!

Back
Top Bottom