CBD oil or Hemp oil?

I don't know the difference between the two.. Which one tastes better and has better medicinal qualities?
Hemp oil, the legal stuff, is from the industrial hemp plants, no THC is allowed or like .03%

CBD oil, made or purchased at dispensary or in legal states is made from a high CBD plant and usually contains anywhere from 1% or more THC as well

CBD oil is much better as a medication due to the added THC which helps the CBD do it's job and vice versa

I think I got that all correct

Know where I can get a good quality CBD that's not crazy expensive? I know there's a lot of junk out there that doesn't work. Also, I see a lot of different strengths, so that's a bit confusing as well.

Know where I can get a good quality CBD that's not crazy expensive? I know there's a lot of junk out there that doesn't work. Also, I see a lot of different strengths, so that's a bit confusing as well.
Depends on what state yer in

Legal or not

Not heard a lot of good about hemp CBD oil, maybe some good ones, not sure

I'd try and get some real CBD oil from a legal state, will be the better medication by far

Or you can purchase some CBD oil from hemp--or some other form like CBD isolate powder--and mix it with your own cannabis or tincture. There are many people who swear by the hemp oil, so it appears to do a lot of good for some. I agree that it's better to take the entire spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, & flavonoids, but if push comes to shove, use some CBD with your weed. That's what I'm doing until my CBD grow is ready to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom