Medical Marijuana Lounge Posting Guidelines

Founder
This forum is for Medical Marijuana Patients Only.

If you are a Medical Marijuana Patient, using Cannabis for medicinal purposes, please feel free to post here.

This lounge is dedicated to you.

We will add to this soon.

Thank you.
:peace:

Yeah i love the post..Medical marijuana is good for us but don't abuse in using it..Just take it for medical purposes..
The problem with that viewpoint is that there's clearly a considerable overlap between "remedy" and "recreation" in this case. Medical users often report that it's an enjoyable drug to use, so in a sense we're also using it for pleasure. In turn, the pleasurable effects may contribute to reaching the desired therapeutic outcome. I think most of us can agree on the line between use and abuse, but it isn't necessarily defined by whether one's using it medically or not.

In either case, at least it's weed, and not booze, coke, meth, or worse. I'd rather be high, than drunk or spun out anyday. I have phantom pains from an amputation, and a couple of hits makes em stop, and all I get is a mild buzz at best. I think it's a freaking miracle :yahoo:

Is there somewhere that pts can discuss their conditions and support other pts? Sometimes it's nice to have somewhere to talk about your illness and your feelings about it. I wish wellness to all of us that are suffering with chronic conditions.

Thanks! After I posted the question I found it. Awesome. It's gonna take me days to read thru everything but the coolest part is that the first post I found was so right on that it could have been written about me. USER,good read about anti-inflammatory properties. I printed it out to take to my Rheum and Gastro Drs. I have known and been able to see the connection between IBDs and RA. Stay off the preddy!!!

I really hope that my grow works, I make a lot of cremes and lotions also the occasional butter. But it takes a lot more medicine to make that than if I just smoked it. would love to swap ideas and recipes.

Thank you 420Magazine.com for this forum! I'm a recent MMJ patient, but a long time Opioid patient. I got really weary from all of the side affects from the Opioids I've been taking over the last 10 years and when one of them didn't arrive in time from the mail order pharmacy in February I decided to stop taking the worst one cold turkey and am happy to say that I'm three months without it! My family begged me to start taking it again because my pain levels have returned to where they were 10 years ago when I had to go on them, but I'm a stubborn woman and when I set my mind to something I do it! My doctor was surprised that I was able to get through withdrawls without medical intervention (well almost) and thought it was probably a good thing, but would not have recommended I did what I did! I didn't have any mental cravings for the drugs, but after 30 days of virtually no sleep I did have to ask for a sleeping med and a digestive med.

My doc reluctantly prescribed MMJ when he saw how serious I was about not putting anymore poision in my body; that is except for the meds that keep me alive.

Anyway, I'm just glad that there is a place to come for support as I'm a total noob to MJ even though I grew up in the 70's! I've tried several different strains of MMJ from one of the local dispensaries, but have had no luck with medicating, so I'm off to find more info and to ask for help!

Thank you again for hosting these forums, 420magazine and for all of the great input from your members!

Thank you 420Magazine.com for this forum! I'm a recent MMJ patient, but a long time Opioid patient. I got really weary from all of the side affects from the Opioids I've been taking over the last 10 years and when one of them didn't arrive in time from the mail order pharmacy in February I decided to stop taking the worst one cold turkey and am happy to say that I'm three months without it! My family begged me to start taking it again because my pain levels have returned to where they were 10 years ago when I had to go on them, but I'm a stubborn woman and when I set my mind to something I do it! My doctor was surprised that I was able to get through withdrawls without medical intervention (well almost) and thought it was probably a good thing, but would not have recommended I did what I did! I didn't have any mental cravings for the drugs, but after 30 days of virtually no sleep I did have to ask for a sleeping med and a digestive med.

My doc reluctantly prescribed MMJ when he saw how serious I was about not putting anymore poision in my body; that is except for the meds that keep me alive.

Anyway, I'm just glad that there is a place to come for support as I'm a total noob to MJ even though I grew up in the 70's! I've tried several different strains of MMJ from one of the local dispensaries, but have had no luck with medicating, so I'm off to find more info and to ask for help!

Thank you again for hosting these forums, 420magazine and for all of the great input from your members!

Good for you! I stockpiled the norcos and weaned myself off in thirty days.....from 180 norcos a month to zero! I take NO meds anymore...LOL! As fr as the mmj goes, you'll never be completely happy with it til you have your own garden, then you can pick and choose, and the quality will surpass anything you can get from the budmongers....I dislike dispensaries....welcome to 420mag.....we're all doin the same thing you are, we want our weed, and we will always figure out how to have it!

Good for you! I stockpiled the norcos and weaned myself off in thirty days.....from 180 norcos a month to zero! I take NO meds anymore...LOL! As fr as the mmj goes, you'll never be completely happy with it til you have your own garden, then you can pick and choose, and the quality will surpass anything you can get from the budmongers....I dislike dispensaries....welcome to 420mag.....we're all doin the same thing you are, we want our weed, and we will always figure out how to have it!

That's awesome, mcloadie; now I know there are at least two stubborn people here! HAHA ...and thank you for responding and for your support! :)

BTW: I wrote more to you, but decided this was not the right place to post it so I tried to send you a message, but I can't do that until I post 50 comments. Any chance you'd be willing to send me a message so that I can respond to you? I'd really appreciate it! :)

Back
Top Bottom