Psoriasis

CaNdYmAn

what up people.
In the moment i'm living with my father, and he has psoriasis, ever since i can remeber, and well he also has a little bit of anger problems, overreaction, depression and anxiety, and latley it hasn't been getting better, not to mention his long-term alcohol problem. This has been affecting not just him, but also the people around him, like his new wife, and daughter, and well me not that much because i'm pretty used to it, but it just seems like it gets worse as time passes by. I wanted to ask the doctors of 420 magazine if medical marijuana would help in psoriasis, and in his slightly extreem behavior.

ive mentioned it to him before, that i'd rather him smoking pot than being drunk all the time, but he said it wasn't his thing, though he well knows im right :p

opinions? thanks to everybody!!!!
ps great forum ;)

:roorrip:

Hi New Here.
I Have Had Psoriatic Arthritis All My Life {childhood} The only Meds. I Now Take Are Natural Herbs , I Stopped Drinking Years Ago,So Thats No Longer A Problem. And I Keep My Bipolar Disorder At Bay With Cannabis And Root Herbs , Like Ashwagandh ,Bala, Torrramic ,ect
And I Now Have More Control Over My Life Than When I Took All Those Pharmacuticals ,And Those Trips To The Lab To Have My Organs Checked For Toxins Have Stopped
If I Can Help . TomasG

ive dealt with psoriasis for many years and have tried many things to deal with it. a cannabis oil rubbed on did give some relief. after some study i learned the problem starts in the gut, no fooling.
i cleaned up my diet of all processed type foods. started taking a really good probiotic--at least a 30 billion count---and the psoriasis went away by itself. no signs of it this year at all, and it would always be worse in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom