Mmm Strawberry Cough

whats up friends. just picked up some strawberry cough. $60 an 8th. this stuff smells and tastes like skunky strawberries. plus the buzz is very strong(head and body)instant favorite. :grinjoint:

07160722.JPG

07190724.JPG

07200725.JPG

07210726.JPG

How is this strain for anxiety/paranoia? I use to be able to smoke anything and would be fine. Now it seems whatever I try gets me paranoid. I just got done growing Buddha Haze and Utopia haze and both caused bad anxeity. I heard strawberry cough was for people with anxiety. If not anyone have recommendations for someone like me with anxiety and low tolerance?

How is this strain for anxiety/paranoia? I use to be able to smoke anything and would be fine. Now it seems whatever I try gets me paranoid. I just got done growing Buddha Haze and Utopia haze and both caused bad anxeity. I heard strawberry cough was for people with anxiety. If not anyone have recommendations for someone like me with anxiety and low tolerance?

It's not terribly strong, if it's not harvested early there should be no more anxiety than other mild sativas. It's a mood lifter. All-day smoke.

It has worked for me in the past.

Are you sure that your two hazes were finished flowering when you harvested? Cutting early can lead to paranoia/anxiety.

Back
Top Bottom