Trainwreck

Hi friends. Just picked up a wicked batch of trainwreck. $60 an 8th. This stuff is crazy! Super skunky smell comin off it and a piney citrusy taste. As for the buzz, its really fast to hit you and strong head buzz. Just wish i did'nt smoke that other bowl, now i can't move lol. My overall rating i'd say a 8. I took some closeup pictures so you can get a good look.

07480750.JPG

07420747.JPG

07400741.JPG

07370738.JPG

Do you know where that came from, just curious if it is ghs seeds or the arcata TW? Either way, tasty and have fun vaping that shit up.

Do you know where that came from, just curious if it is ghs seeds or the arcata TW? Either way, tasty and have fun vaping that shit up.

nah man sorry i don't. this is just whats going around in my area right now. but if your considering growing trainwreck and wanna know where to get seeds, i'd say go with greenhouse.

trainwreck, grown out the ghs version but its strange because trainwreck is supposed to be a sativa but ghs is mostly indica - kinda crappy yield for an indica too and takes up a lot of space - all the mumbo jumbo about the 'amazing yield of trainwreck' from ghs is confusing - it vegges huge and flowers small compared to other indicas and the original tw was sativa anyways so I wouldn't recommend it. that bud looks pretty dope though.

420train, I take it you have grown ghs tw? I am doing it now, I read into after I already had the seeds but exactly like you said tw is more of a sativa and the ghs seeds seem to have more of an indica trait. I should of got the k-train but there is always next time. What were your yields with your setup? Thanks

well I only grew it out one time - it is easy to clone so would be well suited for sea of green which I'm kind of doing with it right now. I grew it about 4ft and it yielded in between 2.5 and 3.5 versus the pineapple express was 4.5oz and the strawberry cough was like 3oz. Second time i grew it there wasn't enough room because I vegged too long = trainwreck clones I revegged - btw it looks like basil when you re-veg it.

well I only grew it out one time - it is easy to clone so would be well suited for sea of green which I'm kind of doing with it right now. I grew it about 4ft and it yielded in between 2.5 and 3.5 versus the pineapple express was 4.5oz and the strawberry cough was like 3oz. Second time i grew it there wasn't enough room because I vegged too long = trainwreck clones I revegged - btw it looks like basil when you re-veg it.

Onthe 420train out of the TW, pineapple express and strawberry cough wich strain was the easiest to grow. 2. Wich strain smoked the best and 3. Wich strain handle nutes the best?

they were all fairly easy to grow the pineapple yielded the most the strawberry smoked the best - the trainwreck was just a different type of plant but they were all fed on the same res so I just treated them all the same and didn't get the most out of the trainwreck that way - she got burned and she flowers later and all its hard to please the different genetics with the same conditions, but I'm getting better at it.

Yea the tw strain doesnt seem to prefer high EC levels. I need to start growing multiple strains. That sounds good at least one hopefully will come out bomber. Whats system are you using 420train? I take it you just look at height and flowering time when you do your multiple strain grow? the cough sure sounds good right now.

well if you look in my sig right now I'm doing a flood and drain with smaller pots and plants but that other grow was DWC and the three plants shared a 10 gal or so reservoir - multiple strains is fun variety is always good - planning on 15 strains this 420!

Jungleekidd I see that you had a taste of strawberry cough and trainwreck. You rated both an 8. Wich one of the two do you like better?

well there both very special strains. but out of the two i'd say trainwreck. that's just my opinion tho. everything about that bud was just insane. that shit had the dankest smell and taste of like this piney fuckin skunky flavor lol. i mean the strawberry was awesome. who's not gonna like weed that smells and tastes like strawberries right. but me personaly i liked trainwreck better. i just think i would get tired of strawberry after awhile you know.

What ever you do DONT buy Greenhouse seeds trainwreck. Its a straight up fake. I grew it out along side the artaca cut and It was total bs. yeah it tasted ok and the high was ok but not like the real trainwreck!!! not at all. IMO greenhouse genetics are not worth buying no matter how many bs awards they get.

Back
Top Bottom