Ak-47

Whats up guys. Just picked up some bomb ak-47. This shit is beautiful! Extremely impressed with these nugs. They look amazing but the first thing that made me say woah about this bud was the smell. Think if hawaiian punch made candy. Ok that with that fresh dank bud smell still on the plant. Thats what it smells like lol. Could be citrusy but i think it smells alot like hawaiian punch. The taste has a very fresh fruity flavor. Very dank after taste. Full on body high that has you melting where you stand. Overall 9.5

HPIM0907.JPG

HPIM08961.JPG

090009011.JPG

089008921.JPG

has anyone ever tried Golden Goat? this stuff is a very good smoke. it makes you smile. the stuff has minumal munches, an all day smoke. for me it is awsome. has a little more than 18% THC and over 1.6 cannabnoids. this keeps the paranoids down. here in colorado the shops are going to a labs for the breakdown of the herbs so you know what your getting and the strenght of it. try it i think you will like it.:yummy::thumb::nicethread:

i have been doing several, of nirvannas stuff. not that one, yet. i just got some blackberry beans in. and, put one in a cup. also, have a young seedling of blackjack, and papaya. just finished ice. wish i had my aurora, still. it was way potent. never done ak 47. seeds are very spendy, for the real mccoy. lucky me. i am in possesion, of a type b original jack herer. easiest rooter, i have ever had.

Back
Top Bottom