Passion Fruit (Must See!)

Hey whats up everyone. Just picked up some shit i never heard of before.. Passion Fruit. I dont know much about this strain other then its fire lol. The buds look green and yellow to me. With a small amount of orange and white hairs. And the trichs are everywhere completely covering the entire bud. Zoom in and check them out. The smell is phenomenal. Super sweet fruit aroma along with that incredible dank funk. Taste is a bit harsh. Still get that fruit flavor but not as much as the smell. The buzz is crippling. One bowl of this and your good. I mean look at it lol they should call this shit the devastator. Overall i give it a 9.5. Thanks for checkin out my post and let me know what you guys think.

Picture_01124.jpg

Picture_01228.jpg

Picture_01426.jpg

Wow! I've never seen that yellowish color before. Sounds/looks damn good! Maybe they should call it the Brown Bomber? lol

did a name search for this bud as i picked some up last night ... smell is so so so so good i literaly sat and kept smelling the bag every cpl minutes.. triple a stuff right here

Back
Top Bottom