Power Plant

Mostly sativa from what I got. :roorrip: some this morning and caught myself vacuuming my house 10mins later lol Stuff smells musky and has a mild taste. Overall I give it a solid 9. Check it out :yummy:

PowerPlant_002.jpg

PowerPlant_004.jpg

Good strain, classic 90's Dutch breeding. It's mostly Swazi (south African sativa), so can be speedy and trippy if you smoke the right stuff, but absolutely amazing! Cotton Candy was bred out of this stuff, good bud too.

Always looking for excellent Sativa strains, thanks for the review!

Mostly sativa from what I got. :roorrip: some this morning and caught myself vacuuming my house 10mins later lol Stuff smells musky and has a mild taste. Overall I give it a solid 9. Check it out :yummy:

PowerPlant_002.jpg

PowerPlant_004.jpg

I love this strain...Tasty and nutritious...Doesn't get too big and nice dense nugs all over the place..Yummy...Try cotton candy...it is a hybrid of this beauty but has a very unique exhale and is slightly more narcotic. Truly a delicious hybrid!

is it dutch passion or nirvana power plant?

I've grown both....about 10 years ago, so it may be different now, but both had an excellent buzz, but the Nirvana Pure Power Plant significantly out yielded the Dutch Passion Power Plant. The Nirvana plants were just more vigorous and the buds were bigger. Keep in mind, this was a long time ago. As a matter of fact, my first time adding CO2 to my room was when I was growing PPP and they really, really liked it. I had main colas the size of 2 liter Coke bottles.

It wasn't a strong stupefying buzz, more of an energetic, uplifting and euphoric, get things done, daytime, kind of smoke. Yet not as racy or paranoia inducing as C99 could be to some. I liked it a lot.

from memory 9 seed banks breed this, the best (IMO) is the Dinafem one, which is a Cheese Afgani cross, which makes it mostly indica
SCORE: 8/10

I've grown both....about 10 years ago, so it may be different now, but both had an excellent buzz, but the Nirvana Pure Power Plant significantly out yielded the Dutch Passion Power Plant. The Nirvana plants were just more vigorous and the buds were bigger. Keep in mind, this was a long time ago. As a matter of fact, my first time adding CO2 to my room was when I was growing PPP and they really, really liked it. I had main colas the size of 2 liter Coke bottles.

It wasn't a strong stupefying buzz, more of an energetic, uplifting and euphoric, get things done, daytime, kind of smoke. Yet not as racy or paranoia inducing as C99 could be to some. I liked it a lot.

thanks for this, it is VERY helpful for new growers of this strain.

I have some of the PPP from nirvana. Always liked it and finally got some. Now I have so many strains to work with I'm not sure when I be able to run it. This thread has moved PPP to the top 10 to do list.

Back
Top Bottom