Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG

Founder
Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG
ogkush2.jpg

This is my favorite flower, been smoking it exclusively for 5 years now.

This strain is exclusive to Los Angeles, only a small group of people have access to the strain and they keep it on tight lock down. You will see "OG Kush" seeds now online here and there, however they are not the true original OG Kush strain, they are the more Indica dominant variety that was crossed with something else over the years. We'll have a full report on the history and fine print soon in a featured article currently being developed by Luke Skywalker himself. ;)

While we have yet to put it through the gas chromatography machine, we are fairly certain this strain is about 80% Sativa and about 20% Indica.

Very energetic yet powerful, allows me to work with motivation and increased awareness, sensitivity and creativity. It's seriously almost like drinking a cup of coffee, yet the small percentage of Indica helps to balance for an even effect, without making you racy. I call it an "Indica anchor" helping to keep you grounded, which can be one of the hardest qualities to find in a good long term Sativa.

I really don't get munchies at all with this strain, which is wonderful for maintaining a healthy weight.

The great thing about this strain is not only can I smoke it and be 420% functional and alert to handle massive workloads under HIGH stress, and I can smoke it at night and pass right out, without any trouble whatsoever.

There is no "pot hangover" the next day, like I get from smoking Indicas and it even acts as an antidepressant probably due to the percentage of Indica it does have. It just seems to always bring me into a positive mood no matter what time of day and/or under any circumstances.

I've traveled the world tasting flowers, everywhere I go I hear, "you gotta try this, it's the best in the world". I must say at 40 years old, and 25 years of smoking cannabis under my belt, Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG is the best strain I've ever had, it is my favorite and unless something better comes along, I will probably smoke it til the day I die. ;)

I am truly grateful and blessed to have safe access to such a wonderful plant, thank you to everyone involved for making this a possibility.
:thanks::bravo::adore::hug:

Ill have to agree that the Skywalker from Zen is the best i have tried, really good balance. Just wondering if you guys posted the Skywalker story but Luke Skywalker yet? Thanks.

This strain made it up here to Sacramento this summer, El Camino Wellness had it for a VERY short time (a day I believe). My buddy was lucky enough to be there when it was on the board.

What a great strain this is! Everything 420 said is true! Next time I'm in So Cal I'll be going to Zen.

I would drive down there just for a chance to buy a couple clones! hint...hint...:cheesygrinsmiley:

The stuff being sold around here as OG Kush in Oregon is good but not as good as the stuff coming out of LA. I used to live North of LA and we would drive down there to get OG in large quantities because we didn't have dispenseries with it where we lived at the time. This was maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I am a medical patient in Oregon now so getting a hold of this particular strain (skywalker OG Sativa) would be hard for me. I understand the competitive nature of the business side of things but why do you guys keep the seeds and clones under "tight wraps"? That seems like it might breed some animosity. I also understand you don't want people reversing your hard work and then crossing it with something else too. So I guess it is what it is. If this the OG of OG then you guys should release it because I would love to see this on the shelf at my local dispensery. I love OG Kush, Chem Dog, and basically that whole strain of genetics is amazing to me. Some of the best marijuana put on Earth. I would love for everyone to be able to try this medicine. Peace.

I like what you wrote and the pics are great. I have been asking around for any strains that do not produce couch lock or anything too mind numbing. I am with a lot of artists type and want to grow something that we can all smoke and doesn't interfering w/ my painting. From what you say Sativa OGKush keeps the creative edge and can keep good socializing skills? Thanks

Yes, this is exactly what you are looking for. Social skills are fine, only thing is you may be a lot more talkative than usual, as it definitely enhances the thinking process, puts it in overdrive, yet still keeps you balanced without anxiety. The first few times will be a lot stronger, until you build a tolerance, just like any strong medication. Enjoy.
I like what you wrote and the pics are great. I have been asking around for any strains that do not produce couch lock or anything too mind numbing. I am with a lot of artists type and want to grow something that we can all smoke and doesn't interfering w/ my painting. From what you say Sativa OGKush keeps the creative edge and can keep good socializing skills? Thanks

I have grown a seed called a skywalker and it was a very exceptional plant that gives the exact high as the post stated...

Blessings to all,

PFirefly

:goodjob::thumb::welldone:WOW What a old school redish bud strain. I have seen this stuff before out in the valley I can't say where or with who but it looked smelled tasted and the high was beautiful. For sure not a indica high at all more like a old colombian buzz up and interesting not that usual OG burn out weed :adore::adore: RD :peace::peace::peace:

No munchies!? Oh no!

I saw this review before, but only today realized that it was made by YOU Mr.420!

Great review, it must be really amazing cannabis... I cannot imagine exclusively smoking any single strain... Obviously commitment issues :)

Hopefully we see more reviews from our leader! That would mean he's found an even more stellar strain! :love:

Flip! I just looked up the genetic line of "Original OG"... I always thought it was predominately indica also... It says that it is predominately Sativa.

It seems like they threw in Lemon Thai into the breeding... That adds the sativa I think.

That was the line up from Riot Seed's though, Skywalkers is probably different. It would be great if he could chime in and tell us the "whats what" :)

Ok so there is two skywalkers and og kush. So what is the make up of the two. Sativa or haze had to be added somewhere along the way. Don't get me wrong it's all good but it's really a different strain.

Back
Top Bottom