Blue Dream

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Blue Dream

When: Feb. 2010

Grade: A+

Type: Hybrid (50-50 Indica/Sativa - Blueberry crossed with Haze)

Price: $50/8th, $95/qtr., $175/half, $320/oz.

Looks: Light blue/green color with some orange-red hairs. VERY frosty, tight buds.

Smell: sweet/floral and fruity – definitely smell the berry influence.

Taste: The smoke is light and smooth. The floral/berry flavor remains in the smoke when puffing a joint, but not as much when snapping bong hits. No detectable spice flavor from the Haze. Tastes like Blue Dream on the inhale and exhale.

Buzz Type: The high provides a sense of calm and relaxation - both in mind and body.

Buzz Length: Medium-Long – after around 1-1.5 hours I'm thinking it's time for more, but it's the kind you can enjoy all day with little to no burnout factor.

Overall: I find this med to be my favorite for day use to fight stress/anxiety or after a long stressful day of work. Seems to burn just as good in joints or bowls – but I like a joint to get the flavor of the medicine.

BD_91.jpg

More Blue Dream...

When: May 2010

Grade: A+

Price: $50/8th, $90/qtr., $160/half, $300/oz.

Looks: Light blue/green color with some orange-red hairs. VERY frosty buds that were less dense than the last grow from River Valley Collective.

Smell & Taste are typical Blue Dream.

Best Medicinal Use: Anxiety and depression

Overall: This has become one of my absolute favorite strains. I ALWAYS keep some in my Cannabis medicine cabinet, as anxiety is one of the main problems I have, and this strain cuts it every time. A great strain for all day long.

BD3_11.jpg

BD3_51.jpg

BD3_61.jpg

More Blue Dream...

When: Jan 2011

Grade: A++

Price: $320/oz

Looks: Again, the grower this collective is getting their Blue Dream from is producing a "fluffier" bud - but beautiful and frosty.

Everything else about this one is the same - a great strain that I use for anxiety and depression. Blue Dream improves my mood and has become my all time favorite all day/every day strain.

BlueDream_TG_1-11_5.jpg

BlueDream_TG_1-11_4.jpg

BlueDream_TG_1-11_3.jpg

BlueDream_TG_1-11_6a.jpg

More Blue Dream...

When: Jan 2011

Grade: A++

Price: $380/oz

This collective grows the Blue Dream as a "house special" and every batch has that same dense, frosty appearance. This was the winning strain for the NorCal Cannabis Cup, and it's no wonder why - great appearance, taste, and medicinal qualities.

Everything else about this one is the same - a great strain that I use for anxiety and depression.

BlueDream_RVC_1-11_2a.jpg

BlueDream_RVC_1-11_5a.jpg

BlueDream_RVC_1-11_3.jpg

BlueDream_RVC_1-11_7a.jpg

:peace:

Blue Dream is by far my favorite strain. The Taste, the High, is unbelievable. I really crave this constantly. All i do is wait for my check and go get as much Blue Dream as possible. Aha. Almost the only weed i smoke sense i can afford it. Peace and love.

Back
Top Bottom