Space Princess

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Space Princess

When: Nov. 2010

Type: Hybrid (sativa dom)

Price: $50/8th, $95/qtr., $175/half, $320/oz.

Looks: Medium-light green with gold-orange hairs. Nicely frosted with crystals. Buds were fluffy.

Smell: Fresh and slightly dank – not too strong though.

Taste: The smoke was not harsh, almost creamy smooth like some of the berry strains.

Buzz Type: This med seems to hit me square in the face after a couple bong hits. A couple more and I'm baked. A nice spacey high that allows for some activity/productivity – just make sure you don't really have to think (no puzzle solving).

Buzz Length: Medium-Long. I found the buzz lasted for around 1.5-2 hours with minimal let down (had a badly flushed batch once that had this med wearing off at around an hour, and the crash was HARD - but only the 1 batch).

Best Medicinal Use: Depression and Anxiety relief

Overall: I found that I prefer a bong or a pipe to "meter" the medication – as a joint just seems to be a bit too much – I usually only get through a half of one before I space off and forget I was smoking. The hybrid nature of the genetics lends itself to a great medicating high suitable for all day. I find it works best for the anxiety...not so much for the aches/pains. Another alternative to Blue Dream, which is my all time favorite all day med.

SpacePrincess11.jpg

SpacePrincess21.jpg

SpacePrincess31.jpg

SpacePrincess41.jpg

SpacePrincess51.jpg

More Space Princess:

When: Feb. 2011

Grade: B+

Type: Hybrid

Price: free sample

Looks: A nice medium green frosty bud

Smell: Like fresh greens

Taste: A smooth and light smoke

Buzz Type: Cerebral and spacey

Buzz Length: 2+ hours

Best Medicinal Use: Depression relief and anti-anxiety

Overall: This year Trinity Gardens grew several outdoor strains, this being one of them. This outdoor grow of Space Princess was a surprise to me due to it’s overall quality, especially since I’m not a big fan of outdoor meds. The grower let the plants go fairly late, as evident by the amber in the trichs, and resulted in a slightly sedative buzz after smoking a bit too much. I would recommend this specific grow of Space Princess for more of an “end of the day” buzz, rather than the “all day buzz” this strain typically provides.

Outdoor_SpacePrincess_TG_2-2011_01a.jpg

Outdoor_SpacePrincess_TG_2-2011_02a.jpg

Outdoor_SpacePrincess_TG_2-2011_04.jpg

Outdoor_SpacePrincess_TG_2-2011_05.jpg

Outdoor_SpacePrincess_TG_2-2011_06.jpg

Outdoor_SpacePrincess_TG_2-2011_07.jpg

When: Feb. 2011

Grade: A

Price: $190/half oz

Looks: Light to medium green buds with lots of bright orange hairs and plenty of trichs

Smell: Sweet fresh greens

Taste: Typical of Space Princess — sweet, light, and very smooth

Buzz Type: Cerebral, upbeat, and unfocused

Buzz Length: 2 hours +/-

Overall: All of the sudden, the North State is FLOODED with Space Princess. Must be a really easy strain to grow, because all I've been seeing is super frosty buds, that has fairly consistent medicating qualities. This grow was another mainly cerebral buzz that was uplifting and kept me energetic. The unfocused buzz was great to go out hiking/roaming and taking pictures, and then a nice long bike ride a little later. Great for all day, every day, since the buzz didn't seem to fade much from tolerance, and didn't leave you crashed after coming down.

SpacePrincess_RVC_2-2011-6.jpg

SpacePrincess_RVC_2-2011-10.jpg

SpacePrincess_RVC_2-2011-11.jpg

SpacePrincess_RVC_2-2011-12.jpg

SpacePrincess_RVC_2-2011-13.jpg

SpacePrincess_RVC_2-2011-14.jpg

When: March. 2011

Grade: A

Price: $190/half oz

Looks: Medium green frosty buds with orange hairs

Smell: Sweet fresh greens

Taste: Creamy smooth and light sweet smoke

Buzz Type: Cerebral and spacey

Buzz Length: 2+ hours

Overall: Here's another frosty indoor grow of Space Princess that just reaffirmed what a great strain this is. A very upbeat cerebral buzz that really keeps me productive, just not very focused. I like this as an alternative to Blue Dream for an "anytime" medication, as it usually wipes out any anxiety I am feeling and does a pretty good job at turning around a bad mood as well. Amazing how different in general appearance and buzz characteristics between this indoor grow and the outdoor grow Trinity Gardens did last year (see my previous post in this thread).

SpacePrincess_TG_3-2011-6.jpg

SpacePrincess_TG_3-2011-7.jpg

SpacePrincess_TG_3-2011-9.jpg

SpacePrincess_TG_3-2011-13.jpg

SpacePrincess_TG_3-2011-12.jpg

SpacePrincess_TG_3-2011-14.jpg

SpacePrincess_TG_3-2011-15.jpg

so took ur advice 420Cyclist and found a collective that had it and u were 100% correct.loved the high...comedown on the otherhand :MUNCHIES!!!! thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom