Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Cinderella 99

When: Jan 2011

Grade: A

Type: sativa

Price: $50/8th, $95/qtr.

Looks: Medium green with lots of BRIGHT red/orange hairs. Nice and frosty dense nugs as well.

Smell: Strong sweet floral smell

Taste: The smoke was smooth, but hard hitting, with a mild floral/fruit flavor.

Buzz Type: A pretty upbeat cerebral high – the kind you want to get chores done with.

Buzz Length: Long – a couple hours later and I was still feeling the cerebral high.

Best Medicinal Use: Relief of Anxiety and Depression. Mood enhancement.

Overall: I tried a couple bong hits and immediately felt the head buzz starting. The joint smoked nicely too – allowing me to get a better taste of "Cindy". Again, smooth and a pleasant tasting smoke. The buzz was very spacey and trippy. A great daytime bud if you like strong sativas.

Cinderella99_31.jpg

Cinderella99_51.jpg

Cinderella99_41.jpg

Cinderella99_21.jpg

Cinderella99_11.jpg

Nice looking nug once again, I thinking about moving to Cali. Good Smoke LOL

Thanx for the compliment! :thanks:

Yep - Cali has some good smoke for sure. I have a friend that went to Amsterdam last October, and several coffee shops had their "Ultra Premium" Strains exclusively from California. :slide:

Then again, I've seen some great stuff from the East Coast, down South, and the Bible-Belt heartland too. It's all in the growers ability and the TLC they give their girls. :hug: :morenutes:

:peace: and :Namaste:

Strain Name: Cinderella 99

When: April 2011

Grade: A-

Type: sa" iva

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Typical of RVC's Cindy - medium green dense buds with lots of red/orange hairs

Smell: Strong sweet floral scent

Taste: Very similar to the taste — a fruity-floral taste to the smoke and vapor

Buzz Type: Upbeat and Cerebral

Buzz Length: 1.5-2+ hours

Best Medicinal Use: Relief of Anxiety and Depression. Mood enhancement.

Overall: Cinderella-99 is another "House Special" that River Valley Collective has dialed in. Every batch comes out the same — and I always enjoy getting some for the upbeat buzz it delivers. This one is all sativa and the cerebral buzz can boarder on trippy/psychedelic for some patients — so be careful metering your buzz. Personally, I love the energetic buzz for early day activities, when stress is running high. A few hits, and the buzz comes on (with a bit of a creeping intensity), and the anxiety dissipates without the loss of my motivation/energy.

C-99_RVC_4-2011-1.jpg

Cinderella99_RVC_4-2011-2.jpg

Cinderella99_RVC_4-2011-4.jpg

Cinderella99_RVC_4-2011-6.jpg

C99_RVC_4-2011-1m.jpg

C99_RVC_4-2011-2m.jpg

C99_RVC_4-2011-3m.jpg

C99_RVC_4-2011-4m.jpg

Anywhere i can get some C-99 seeds that are the best, as close to brothers grimm stock. Prefer feminized seeds.

:thanks:
Painfull>P.S.> Nice pics and report.................

This Cinderella 99 is incredible and the best Hybrid Sativa. Very euphoric and great for daytime use and provides plenty of energy. Super potent with a mild citrus or tropical aroma. Gives you a confidence, not quite as strong as Dream Queen, but clearer.

woow man nice bud you got there hope it smoked well/joniboy peace:nicethread::yummy:

you mention a cerebral high, and being good for 'getting chores done'... now I take it that you are combusting it - smokin'... question: Have you tried it via vaping? And what difference did you notice. I do not have access to this and many of the breeds you folks are fortunate enough to get to experiment with. But I am curious. The White Widow and SweetTooth and Orangecrush I have been working with are totally different when smoked from when they are vaporized. I notice a lack of 'delay', and the uncomfortable body agitation is removed with vaporization... and I don't feel like just crawling into bed or vegging out... I get up and get things done!...
So could you do a review from that perspective - Vaping?:morenutes:

I've vaped C99 and smoked it....I personally prefer the buzz from smoking...the vaped buzz was similar, but less intense and was missing some of the upbeat/euphoric feeling.

Just my $0.02...YMMV

:peace:

I've vaped C99 and smoked it....I personally prefer the buzz from smoking...the vaped buzz was similar, but less intense and was missing some of the upbeat/euphoric feeling.

Just my $0.02...YMMV

I thought it was just me, but some friends buy stuff from a local source who is gardening for pleasure and profit... I didn't want to offend them but when vaped the weed was really weak, and yet when I got home and I fired that bitch up... nirvana... (not with the strain in question) so maybe I wasn't so wrong after all - there are strains that deliver stronger by smokin' and do not work so well with vaping and some that are 'made' for vapin'... Guess it will be just experimentation... oh hell it's a rough job!... but I guess SOMEBODY'S gotta do it!... :morenutes: heeeeheeeee heeeeeeeee....

I think it has to do with a combination of the fact that not all chemical compounds are released from the bud when vaped, and also our bodies have gotten used to the tar/hydrocarbons. The combination of the 2 results in a "stronger" buzz, IMHO. Given enough time (like 30 days or more), I think you could get used to vaping - I know many people that do.

With a few grows of C-99, i found that the rotten fruit smelling buds were the most potent. Any other growers find this also?

This Cinderella 99 is incredible and the best Hybrid Sativa. Very euphoric and great for daytime use and provides plenty of energy. Super potent with a mild citrus or tropical aroma. Gives you a confidence, not quite as strong as Dream Queen, but clearer.

Hi mate, you may be the guy im lookin for!! I have a girl with me at the moment she's only small still in Veg, she's C99 X Panama Red.. I been trying to find out about its growth characteristics as i am not familiar with this strain growth wise.. Do you know if she;s a high yielding plant? Im growing in soil,35 litre trough. She's 20 days old atm..Showing good growth but she;s real bushy as i have her under my 400w MH! Any info appreciated bro. Thanks..Smokemup.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom