Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Sour-OG Kush

When: Jan 2011

Grade: B+

Type: Hybrid

Price: Free Sample

Looks: Neon green frosty buds

Smell: STRONG sour citrus and cannabis smell. I had this in a ziplock baggie tucked into my jeans and touched the outside of my pocket, and my wife could smell the bud on my fingers.

Taste: Similar to the taste – a strong sour citrus flavor with a touch of petroleum

Buzz Type: Staged hybrid…starting with a cerebral fog followed shortly by a fully relaxing body high

Buzz Length: 2 hrs +/-

Best Medicinal Use: Relaxation of mind and body

Overall: A nice mix of sativa (Sour Diesel) and indica (OG Kush) yielding some of the best traits from both sides in the hybrid buzz. I got a really nice spacey cerebral high to start with and then a little later, the body stone crept on. As time went on, and I pulled a few more hits, a deep couch locking indica high completely took over, leaving just hints of the cerebral buzz. This is a better evening hybrid, than an all day medication due to the heavy body stone that took over. Also provided a full nights rest – so good for insomnia too. Just remember a good smell proof container for this strain or you and your room/house will smell like Cannabis.

SourOG_Kush_2.jpg

SourOG_Kush_3.jpg

SourOG_Kush_4.jpg

SourOG_Kush_4a.jpg

:peace:

how in the world can i get a free sample??
Somebody help!!!!!

you have to go to emerald triangle, through world of seeds, i saw them advertising free sour og kush seeds just last friday...they had a deal where you could actually get 4 free seeds in that deal, but you do have to buy like a 3 pack of some of their other seeds to get the 4 for free, sour og kush is just 1 of them...good luck!

How in the world can I get a free sample??
Somebody help!!!!!

Free samples are often given to "regular" patients at local Collectives. Growers also are known to give sample bags to try out.

As a photographer, I shoot picts for some Collectives, and happened to be at one shooting picts, when a grower came in to drop off some more Cannabis. He asked what was up with me and the camera gear, and all of the sudden, I had samples and a paid gig to go shoot his grow ops. :slide:

You'll notice I have quite a few of these "sample nugs" in my reviews :)

:peace:

420 cyclist, you have the best job in the world...... And thanks for correcting my attempt to help Kmacc, I was just looking over the med mj reviews for my own needs, and just happen to be getting this free sour og kush coming for myself, which is why I was looking up YOUR response to it's medical values, when I saw that person looking for some for free, and I thought it was okay for me to help them out by telling them where I got my free sour og kush....there are NO collectives around HERE! I WISH I was still home in Cali...been gone for almost 23 years now, well I have visited a few times, but not lived there anymore since then. Also, no growers here yet either....at least not in this part of the state! No, we are just getting started in my state, and so we new card-holding Cannabis patients have to do their own growing for a while, well, I personally WANT to ALWAYS grow my own supply. I want to know everything that's happened to it, who's touched it, how it was treated, how it was even Loved! And yes, I DO love my plants and veggies, ALL of them, and especially the one that is saving my LIFE right now!

But yeah, I shouldn't have tried to help yet, huh? I'm sorry! Please forgive me and I won't do it again, I promise!

I really was just trying to help the person out, I hope you understand!

And thanks for this wonderful, and also life-saving, place for me and others to go for help and knowledge, this is the best resource of info for me, I can't afford books of any kind right now....all my few extra pennies are going into getting my own medicine grown as soon as possible and barely making it thru each month on disability and Medicare...

I hope it's all okay with you bro, I will do whatever you need me to if not....

RVgrower - all good...not sure what ya mean...all I did was explain where MY free samples come from.

And :thanks: for the compliment - I wish it were all as easy just kicking back and smoking...

:peace: and :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom