Lemon Sour Diesel

lilbets420

I sit here reading reviews and haven't seen one for lemon sour diesel This is a whopper of a smoke at 25%THC great for pain relief and smell and flavor are all there in this strain. Very easy grow does extremely well in hydro also have a friend who suffers from sickle sell and has great relief when smoking this strain.This is a can't miss out on smoke the high is very trippy and long lasting

lemon sour D isn't the same as Lucy, Lucy is a cross of skunk#1 and mazaar.. Barneys farm is the breeder and said to have 24% THC and 1.3% CBD

Lucy is referred to by those initials because of the psychoactive quality of the high due to the really high THC content, it sometimes seems psychedelic due to the power of the strain. It's said to yield very well.. I want to grow it soon

I just read through the guidelines and didn't see anything about members needing to refer to Lemon Sour Diesel as Lucy. Is this an "inside rule"?

There is actually a strain called L*D, it is a very potent indica, with a nice hint of lemon. so would i not be able to say that?

High guys,

The Posting Guidelines say basically the same thing, 3rd paragraph under the Personal Security and Grow Journals section.

Lucy and Mazar Skunk have been the chosen alternate names of this strain thus far. The strain in this thread seems to be slightly different though, it just has the same initials. So the name Lemon Sour Diesel is allowed to be used as long as it's not referred to by it's initials.

Thanks for understanding, everyone! :Namaste:

IMG_36083.JPG
here is a pic of my lady

I had some lemon sour D one of the tastiest sour d crosses out there similar to skywalkerog in taste but with a wonderful but less potent than Sour D medicated effect

lemon sour D isn't the same as Lucy, Lucy is a cross of skunk#1 and mazaar.. Barneys farm is the breeder and said to have 24% THC and 1.3% CBD

Lucy is referred to by those initials because of the psychoactive quality of the high due to the really high THC content, it sometimes seems psychedelic due to the power of the strain. It's said to yield very well.. I want to grow it soon

Whatever the name may be... Where do I order this strain from please and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom