Harlequin

420painmeds

strain - harlequin
price - $35.00 1/8th
location - SoCal
looks - med green with some orange hairs and a slight bit or purp
smell - you can smell the purple in it, slightly sweet, slightly earthy
taste - taste as it smells
experience - this is a strain that is still rare and in its infant stages. this particular strain was labtested @ 7.1%THC and a wopping 34%CBD. this is the most powerful pain reliever i have tried by far. After 4 bong rips i was completely out of pain from my waist down. Dont let the low THC fool you. Although it takes much more to get high, this strain is fantastic for daytime use. Completely clear-headed high, but very relaxing.
Harlequin.jpg

update....now finished a big bowl, starting to get a little head buzz, but body is completely numb, and still easy to think clear...laying down is very strange...my head wants to find new adventures and stay busy but my body says, "nah, i will just chill a while longer"...pushing through that once you get up your ready to "tweak" a little bit around the house...this strain should be called vicodine...

Thanks for the review. I'm curious about this strain but have yet to try it. I tend to gravitate to dominant Indicas because Sativas have given me anxiety and increased my tendency to worry. Sour Diesel didn't do that though. SD is a lovely smoke.

i am the same way...i try out hybrids that are around 70/30 indica mix, but i usually only smoke the real heavy indica's...This hybrid is very strange...its great if your not looking to get high..i use it all day long without a buzz and it takes most of my chronic pain away..it is truly a medical strain for pain relief...

strain - harlequin
price - $35.00 1/8th
location - SoCal
looks - med green with some orange hairs and a slight bit or purp
smell - you can smell the purple in it, slightly sweet, slightly earthy
taste - taste as it smells
experience - this is a strain that is still rare and in its infant stages. this particular strain was labtested @ 7.1%THC and a wopping 34%CBD. this is the most powerful pain reliever i have tried by far. After 4 bong rips i was completely out of pain from my waist down. Dont let the low THC fool you. Although it takes much more to get high, this strain is fantastic for daytime use. Completely clear-headed high, but very relaxing.
Harlequin.jpg
34%CBD is very high for harlequin, might be a hybrid or a pheno that escaped detection, its only been around for a short while.
I've seen it tested( by Steep Hill Labs) at 12% CBD tops. Smoked it,and its awesome . Sounds like they should take this particular pheno to Harborside to help more people.

i agree...i did look at the lab card, and those were the numbers, but who knows...i thought it was high myself...i agree they should get this strain to harborside...i wish there was a harborside in socal...theres nothing like it here.

I found the same with NYC Sour Diesel , very happy medium. Soaring with no worries.

Thanks for the review. I'm curious about this strain but have yet to try it. I tend to gravitate to dominant Indicas because Sativas have given me anxiety and increased my tendency to worry. Sour Diesel didn't do that though. SD is a lovely smoke.

I have seen some nice looking Harlequin up here in the PNW, but I have never grown it. I have a Harlaquin Hybrid that is in veg right now that is supposed to be 18% CBD and 1% THC. This is what I was told, but I wont believe him until I grow it out and have it tested. Anyways nice looking nug's there!

I LOVE Harlequin !!! Although it is the most bitter leaf I ever tasted (would of thrown the concentrated oil away I made if I didn't taste a tad of flower).
This a strain I mix with a more potent strain for cancer treatment...the healing properties of Harlequin in cancer patients are AMAZING. 1st off it takes care of the pain asap if not sooner, shrinks tumors (major biggie) because of its inflammation relieve. I want to clarify...NOT for killing cancer, which is why I mix some heavy weight strain with as high as thc as I can get.
The wife and I was just talking since our crop is almost ready to harvest all we are growing is Harlequin (when you need it and cannot find a decent strain and the price keeps going up). It is so much easier to get other stuff and growing Harlequin yourself insures you take it full term...made in cannabis concentrated oil & dosed properly it takes you through the day being extremely active while the pain management is 0000. Don't take it to late as you will be scanning channels in the wee hours of morn. My 1st grow was Harlequin/Blue Dream and Lemon Haze and as much as I would like that combo again...its going to be all Harlequin. LOVE this stuff.
Nice Post Bro !

i know what you mean about sativas and worry. while i can enjoy the thinking end of it. if something is in the back of your mind, it will bug you. and this, i call a "bum trip". also. sativas can set off "SVT'S" (super-ventricular-tachacardia"). aka-afib. going in for a procedure in a couple weeks. anyway, sativas can really set some people off, so bad, that if its their first time smoking, or close, they may be cured of this habit...fast.

I tried some Harlequin from the cannabis club I work at the other day, first time trying a high CBD strain. I believe the CBD to THC ratio is 15:7 but don't quote me on that. Gives off an odd high...more like a reverse high. You can smoke it feeling normal as if you never smoked, not much of a head high like the usual THC strains. I could tell my body and mind were in different places but the effect wasn't intense. Didn't taste that great either but oh well. I'd recommend it for people that need it medically, want to relax or smoke without "getting high", or want to try it as a one time thing.

I purchased harlequin seeds from Medicine Man online, got a great price along with free seeds. My plant is doing very well, no problems with germination. However I am finding that in the flowering stage the plant may require extra support and during the curing stage the budz require more time to dry.

Hi there everybody it's my first post . Has anybody tried pennywise. It's a cross harlequin and Jack the ripper. From tga subscool seeds. There organically grown. I do believe this strain will have loads of resin production and unique terpenes. The father and mother are organic. It's a bonus if they have been grown under the sun. It's all about the genetics. They don't sell feminised seeds, I personally think you spoil the gene pool and genetics by forcing a female plant to produce seeds it's not natural. Its not preserving but a quick way to earn bucks.I'm sold out on them lol. Specially if you can't get harlequin cuts this would be the next choice I suggest. I do think you need a balanced 1.1 ratio strain. For the serious illnesses. On the other hand this high CBD content strain would be good for seizures.

I just received 10 regular Harlequin seeds from Old School Breeders Association in Canada. Over $100 you get freebies so I got 10 Hippie Crippler reg seeds as well. Germinating now, they will be going outdoors. Planning on making some oil/tincture medicine for my senior German Shepherd dog suffering with severe arthritis and hip dysplasia. I am a new medical legal grower, this will be my third grow. Other grows , all outdoor and greenhouse, did well. I live in Norcal so am taking advantage of the climate!
Welcoming any input on making tincture/oil medicine form this. This will be my first attempt.

Anyone have a tip to how to find seeds in EU? Like any big growing brands that could hold it? I have a local seed shop that supports almost all brands. But they keep asking me for the company that produces the seeds. And i have still not figured that out yet. So any help would be much appreciated. :)

Back
Top Bottom