Good daytime Sativa with pain relief

lollia

Hello all, I would love to hear some ideas or fav's for an "at work strain" (note, I'm not a heavy equipment operator) I do mainly design work in an office setting. I'm looking for an up-high with maybe a little muscle/nerve pain relief but clear headed and creative, (a not noticeable to co-workers or crusty ass rich old boss that thinks bourbon is a food group),just sayin. A kind of high with maybe a little bit of creep time to it and not hammered stoned. I'm assuming some hybrid of sorts, but any favorites ?

By the way if I posted this in the wrong forum feel free to point that out.

Thanks all, Cheers!

Small quantity of anything would work but My favotite is The Lovely White Widow. You can vege out or play video games. Very nice high for what you describe. I'm sure there are others but I can't get past the Widow strain..

I'm runnin' a Jack47 (from outta a Sweetseeds fem pack) cut that is quite up and functional, great for a lunch-break-drive-away-and-back-again sesh, so to speak, makes the rest of day pass but w/o being cloudy headed, just invigorated and nicely buzzed :) Harvested from week 10-12. The 12 weeker bein the killa :thumb:

Skywalker OG :Namaste:

Gotta' agree with enthusiasm! I am a Sativa bitch and actually shy away from heavy Indica strains. I like to do stuff even if it is to watch TV while stoned. I simply don't like to fall asleep. I have to do work stuff all the time as i grow for a living (sort of) and live there too. My day starts at 6:00 PM and goes to 6:00 AM and additional visits into the Nursery during sunlight hours, so I have to keep my energy levels active; couch lock is not an option.
XJ-13 is a great day time stone and is easier to grow than Jack Herer (my absolute 1st choice, always). Any Land Race Sativa will work but the XJ-13 is good for pain too (I 2 suffer pain all the time); G-13 is also in the running. If I had to smoke an Indica, it'd be Grandaddy Purple...

NYC Diesel if red eyes are a concern, Qleaner, Jacks Cleaner, Jack Hare, White Shark (the best wake and bake for arthritis and back pain) , Lemons and Diesel, haze cross (blue dream), good old skunky sativas

I love sativas and will give mention to Durban Poison, Lemon Thai, Blue Dream, Skywalker OG, Oaxacan Gold, Super Lemon Haze, Super Silver Haze, and Diesel. Some good ol' Colombian Gold is a wonderful sativa as well, if you can get your hands on it.

I wouldn't recommend the Durban Poison if you don't want anyone to notice.

Mango Haze is my most recent delight. A high sativa percentage 60/40 or 70/30 so it will just give you a fresh high more on the mind than body. :D

Blue Dot. Nor-Cal. Like having a blueberry muffin as a snack without the calories. No problem on clarity, major euphoric sensation. Light faced effect.
Further the difference between going "Out of commission" and "just surviving the day" is about 2 tokes. So when you get home, you would just go after it harder.

hey lollia. thanks for starting this thread...GREAT question as i have the exact same requirements....been looking and have some candidates picked out but this kind of thread can really help pinpoint a search. thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom