Cream of the Crop - Custard Cream

Sense Amelia

Smoke report from very first toke!

• When crushed up ready to be sprinkled into a joint it smells almost flowery, a very sweet perfume seeps through. When smoked, it smells really hashy and spicy. It is so extremely smooth and clear as you inhale her goodness. Not a cougher by any scale. I have had some in my trusty little pipe and it sure don't make me choke like some does.
  • It's taste is primarily thick, creamy and very hashy indeed. Musky and slightly skunky undertones.

SDC12567.JPG

I smoked two joints of it then reclined back to think about it's effects and how it made me 'feel' I can tell you it's heavy, but it hits you in such a pleasing way... like huge piles of soft silk being thrown all over you. It's 80% indica but you sure can feel that sativa peeking through too! Nice cerebral high as promised, very uplifting. Puts a big grin on ya face, and an hour later I was sat there feeling so incredibly chilled. I felt like my face was meting off slowly, all my muscles were totally relaxed.

Hey ,love the discription! I have had the oppertunity to sample some increadable buds. The potencey is the major aspect for most, but there is a conisure quaility with MOST strains. Even nasty, seedy bulk brown Mexican trash, can be slavaged with a little TLC. I have been smokeing pot for 38 years and there are some strains, I had a friend offer up a hit of this asume!!! Cant discribe, like rose pedels and peaches and finished with bitterry sweet citrus/ hash tones. Reguardless of the high / effects. To smoke this was so tastefully satisfiying, the buzz almost was not needed, if you know what I mean. ( If you ever get to drink a Pimini: they take FRESH white peachs straight from tree. Then juice them into a glass and top with chilled sparkling white wine. Its a favoret is France and Italian Alps.To sit and sip in the shade before you know it 2 1/2 hours floated by.) Sucking in that taste and releaseing thru noise, after 2-3 tokes slap on head phones and...................../ sometimes it`s effects on your imagination are more then you presive. To smoke some JH or Kush at 20-25% THC and crushing CBM`s is one thing but to smoke this stuff you think your high no matter if there is no THC in it. I enjoy "getting high" but with time I would rather smoke KILLER WEED!! I think this may make sence to you. If you slam shots of Yajer, you will get drunk. If you sip 25 year old single malt scotch all day you will get drunk. I would reather smoke great tasting buds 20 hours of the day at 1/3 the THC/Canibods then one hit coma nuggets. That lay you out cold. I have been choked out before with a bong hit. I had not even cleared the chamber of bong and the next thing I remember is coming to on the floor and bong water everywhere. No lie, stong ass pot!!! I'm just looking for the lost big pine nuggets of my youth, When every bag was like Christmas!! I like skunk but BIG PINE RULES!!!...PEACE..... :peace:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom