Amnesa Lemon, Buddha Cheese and Super Silver Haze

Barney

I apologise if you are looking for photos etc. I only have words and many, many moons of experience to offer here.

If you are looking for a thorough review of any of these three strains, you've come to the right place.

First of all, a short analysis of the user:

Smoking units

Daily; 2 - 5 units a day; between 2 PM and 2 AM

Dosage per unit

0.8 grams (verified)

Years smoking (as described above)

More than 5

Grade

Above average - extremely high

Tolerance

High - extremely high

So that's me.

Now for the reviews (using the */5 rating system):

AMNESIA LEMON - Barney's Farm

Colour/ Bag appeal

Washed-out lime green, bright, with amber strokes of glistening crystal

Scent/ Flavour

Acrid, backed-up, pine wood, floral and citrus sweet notes, sharp, doesn't linger on your tongue, but will on your clothes!

Effect

Soaring high, tolerance levels go out the window, full effects last about an hour, can be smoked for about a week straight before tolerance and novelty dwindle

BUDDHA CHEESE

Colour/ Bag appeal

Vibrant but dark, old skool, striking, commercially perfect

Scent/ Flavour

Musky, long-lingering, classic cheddar, fills your pallet, your sinuses and just about every orifice of your body.

Effect

It's unusual to come across a strain of cheese that doesn't leave you wanting to go higher, and buddha cheese is that one in a million! Other than sharing the same blistering high, buddha cheese has nearly the inverse effects of Amnesia; couch-lock to the tits, hazed vision, a bear-hug for your head, sound distortion, and finally the desire to sleep with a banana-loaf half-jammed down your oesophagus. The gentler effects seem to last all day.

Super Silver Haze

Colour/ Bag appeal

Vibrant and bright with a white-washed effect. Not very impressive visually, however the smell hits you before you see the bag - and then you cease to care about anyhing else.

Scent/ Flavour

Not dissimilar to Amnesia Lemon, but more refined, delicate, sweet and floral. Pine and citrus notes are also prominent.

Effect

***** (*)

There is no tangible way to describe Super Silver Haze, or its effects. It is a favourite amongst all communities not only in the USA but worldwide. If you are looking for a strain to enjoy (and I mean, REALLY enjoy) all day, every day, that will hit you in the sweet spot every time (with the exception of those looking to go to sleep), I and many others will tell you, Super Silver Haze is the one.

Other strains that are as remarkable as Super Silver Haze are: Chemdawg, Super Lemon Haze, Nepalese (Temple Balls), Bubblegum, the Church. Few others will cut the mustard like these.

Maybe I'll be back to review other strains. Only if I come across something that blows my mind.

Til then!

Barney

I asked my clothes about the linger thing, they liked it :thumb:

I guess im gonna try the Amnesia Lemon (Is on my list anyway :) )

You forgot to put the Breeder in the Buddha Cheese and in the Super Silver Haze description. :high-five: (Big Buddha Seeds and GHS right?)

Nice smoke reports, really enjoyed that :thanks:

Ps: Bubblegum really is a good strain, i had one Pheno of it from Female Seeds with fox tails, very sweet smell & taste , happy / active effect. :)

You're on fire. Correct, Medi.

You won't regret going for AmL but you may forget what the question was.

Thanks! glad you enjoyed!

Bubblegum has a tacky-tangy yum yum aftershock to it like nothing else.

Good on ya! Amnesia is certainly up there with the big dawgs. And the lemon fusion makes it all the sweeter :Namaste:

Good review. It gave me a chuckle. In regard to Bubblegum, I've never tried it nor grown it. I notice there are many seed banks selling it but am not sure of their quality or whether it is a stable phenotype. Some say it is more sativa, and others, indica. I prefer dominant indica or 100% Indica. Sweet Tooth is another one I haven't tried, and have smoked occasionally for about 28 years, lol. It isn't like quality or availability is a problem being in Northern Cal, it is just amusing to see all these strain names (many for the same plant it seems). In the 80's we had orange bud, blueberry, Maui Wowie, or what we commonly had and told it was either Sativa or Indica.

Good review. It gave me a chuckle. In regard to Bubblegum, I've never tried it nor grown it. I notice there are many seed banks selling it but am not sure of their quality or whether it is a stable phenotype. Some say it is more sativa, and others, indica. I prefer dominant indica or 100% Indica. Sweet Tooth is another one I haven't tried, and have smoked occasionally for about 28 years, lol. It isn't like quality or availability is a problem being in Northern Cal, it is just amusing to see all these strain names (many for the same plant it seems). In the 80's we had orange bud, blueberry, Maui Wowie, or what we commonly had and told it was either Sativa or Indica.

Bubblegum is super-stable and distinguished in name and character, available as bubblegum or bubblegummer; I recommend female seeds' bubblegummer; both are one and the same. Things sure have expanded. You can have any strain in any region nowadays. :Namaste:

Bubblegum is super-stable and distinguished in name and character, available as bubblegum or bubblegummer; I recommend female seeds' bubblegummer; both are one and the same. Things sure have expanded. You can have any strain in any region nowadays. :Namaste:

I will go for the Serious Seeds regular seeds Bubblegum... had a pack of 4 from female seeds, all hermied...one in the second week of flowering and the others 3 in the final of flowering...no problems with the others strains in the grow.

Bubblelicious is a good one too from Nirvana Seeds but it is not the real Bubblegum, Nirvana likes to cross almost everything with Purple Skunk i would say... :)

I will go for the Serious Seeds regular seeds Bubblegum... had a pack of 4 from female seeds, all hermied...one in the second week of flowering and the others 3 in the final of flowering...no problems with the others strains in the grow.

Bubblelicious is a good one too from Nirvana Seeds but it is not the real Bubblegum, Nirvana likes to cross almost everything with Purple Skunk i would say... :)

Thanks to you and Barney for your opinions. For the record, I only grow outdoors and prefer regular seeds.

Great review! I'll have to track down some Amnesia Lemon for OMM, he has been wanting to try Amnesia, and LOVES lemony flavored buds!

Again, great review! Keep them coming :thumb:

Thank y'all for the kind words. Out strain hunting come August, so I will get back to you! :love:

Back
Top Bottom