Critical

Earthbase1

Here,s a nice strain they refered to as a high weight high thc commercial smoke... grew a room full of this , was just over 2 pounds of primo colas, small stuff not included used for bubble hash... for those wanting much better than average smoke with tight, heavy, dense buds that cure up great.. this is a winner in my book. grown from female seeds.

Critical very nice strain, big colas like this one ,dense and extremely heavy...drulll

4_18_2011_SB_003.JPG

:thumb::ganjamon::ganjamon:

very nice!! how did it stack up against the critical kush i had a couple months back? i REALLY loved the earthy taste that came with it. did you get that with yours? It made me feel like a wizard performing some earth spells. yes... i play too many video games. lol
Critical Kush

:circle-of-love:
My first grow (4 years ago)I had Super Skunk and Critical, and Critical is definitly a winner.
It was outdoor and had great, long, dense buds, with the best flavour and intense smell, great high...a you said, definitly a winner.
After I tried out Critical +, which is a winner as well, and now I am trying out Critical + 2.0 which is suposed to have much bigger yield and shorter flowering period (45 to 50 days), going to harvest beteen December 7th and 11th...let's see what it turns into, meanwhile I am preparing a Master Grow of this same strain as you can check on my Journal.

Bottom line: Great Strain you have there, one of the best I have ever tried.

Are you with any grow at the moment? Do you have a journal???

Cheers :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom