THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds

I was waiting for some time in the jars, and now that I've had some time to enjoy her, I'll do my best at a smoke report.

================================================== ==================
THC Bomb, by Bomb Seeds

My second and most recent run of THCbomb, delivered into my hands, some of the densest, stickiest, and stinkiest nugs, I've ever handled. They are hard yet spongy, covered in a potent resin, and sound like rocks, when you shake their jar. Very high visual, tactile & nose appeal. They break down easily enough, if you use tools, otherwise, they are a sticky mess.

When you break them up, when just dry, you will smell skunk everywhere, and even taste it when you first light it up. After the cure, however, at inhale, most of the skunk is replaced with an earthen fruit dankness, and sweet overtones, with trailing funk/fuel on the under. The high certainly lets you know it's there, but it's not the hammer to the dome, that some might be. That's not to say that she isn't super potent, she is strong, it just takes a bit to peak.

It's a cerebral first affair, with ears going numb, and the body coming in subtly and sublimely later by about twenty minutes. The mind is instantly uplifted when toking on this weed, and it comes with a bit of initial energy - although there is a strong space/time/place shift, which also gives it that floaty, stop-wavy feeling. If you smoke a bit more, you may also experience lucid visuals, or psychedelic effects, associated with the space/time/place distortions. This can be fun stuff, it's very visual.

It does settle in to much more of a stone over time. After a half hour or more, it will glue you wherever you are. It works well for pain, and even takes some of the sting out of my nerve pain. It will put you to sleep, if you smoke too much. It lasts a while, more than 2 hrs easily. I don't know why, but I always wake up the next day, super fresh minded, after partaking.

This one delivers. It's easy to grow, it produces, and she smokes great. Highly recommendable. I grow from seed mostly, and so I'll be lining up for another pack.

IMAG1803.jpg
IMAG18061.jpg
IMAG15382.jpg
IMAG2278.jpg
IMAG2265.jpg
tmp_IMAG2118437877768.jpg
IMAG67141.jpg
IMAG20541.jpg
IMAG19241.jpg

Re: THC Bomb, by Bomb Seeds

Awesome review. I love to grow it as well. Bomb Ice is similar but a little more resin

very nice looking buds..bomb seeds is one my favorite breeders..i have yet to grow anything bad from them..i got cherry bomb,bomb thc and berry bomb outdoors right now..next year i will grow these 3 and also atomic,ice and bubblebomb..im gonna grow ever stain they make evenutally..they just have some the best genetics ever..great yeild,great taste and great stone..what more could a man want? lolberry bomb is a awesome strain as well u should give it a run..its not as powerful as bombthc but i use berrybomb for daytime and bomb thc to knock me out at nite
I was waiting for some time in the jars, and now that I've had some time to enjoy her, I'll do my best at a smoke report.

================================================== ==================
THC Bomb, by Bomb Seeds

My second and most recent run of THCbomb, delivered into my hands, some of the densest, stickiest, and stinkiest nugs, I've ever handled. They are hard yet spongy, covered in a potent resin, and sound like rocks, when you shake their jar. Very high visual, tactile & nose appeal. They break down easily enough, if you use tools, otherwise, they are a sticky mess.

When you break them up, when just dry, you will smell skunk everywhere, and even taste it when you first light it up. After the cure, however, at inhale, most of the skunk is replaced with an earthen fruit dankness, and sweet overtones, with trailing funk/fuel on the under. The high certainly lets you know it's there, but it's not the hammer to the dome, that some might be. That's not to say that she isn't super potent, she is strong, it just takes a bit to peak.

It's a cerebral first affair, with ears going numb, and the body coming in subtly and sublimely later by about twenty minutes. The mind is instantly uplifted when toking on this weed, and it comes with a bit of initial energy - although there is a strong space/time/place shift, which also gives it that floaty, stop-wavy feeling. If you smoke a bit more, you may also experience lucid visuals, or psychedelic effects, associated with the space/time/place distortions. This can be fun stuff, it's very visual.

It does settle in to much more of a stone over time. After a half hour or more, it will glue you wherever you are. It works well for pain, and even takes some of the sting out of my nerve pain. It will put you to sleep, if you smoke too much. It lasts a while, more than 2 hrs easily. I don't know why, but I always wake up the next day, super fresh minded, after partaking.

This one delivers. It's easy to grow, it produces, and she smokes great. Highly recommendable. I grow from seed mostly, and so I'll be lining up for another pack.

IMAG1803.jpg
IMAG18061.jpg
IMAG15382.jpg
IMAG2278.jpg
IMAG2265.jpg
tmp_IMAG2118437877768.jpg
IMAG67141.jpg
IMAG20541.jpg
IMAG19241.jpg

i have grown this. and have one about 9 ft tall, outside. lol. inside, i could never get the size buds you have. but, thats me. i use big buckets, big lights, and big nutes. all to no avail. i hope the outdoor girls buds get as firm as the indoors, tho. she is next to an nl#5. good company. great report.

i have grown this. and have one about 9 ft tall, outside. lol. inside, i could never get the size buds you have. but, thats me. i use big buckets, big lights, and big nutes. all to no avail. i hope the outdoor girls buds get as firm as the indoors, tho. she is next to an nl#5. good company. great report.

Welcome to the thread, Canni, and thanks for the kind words! I would love to see the 9 footer, if you have any pics. Indoors, I've had good luck with her. I think she is the densest strain that I've grown. :peace::volcano-smiley:

I'm so happy to see someone else here is growing my favorite strain!! I'm on my 3rd round of THCbomb and I love it. It's been hard to clone but the seeds are pretty cheap for what you get. I would love to do a SoG with it because the last time I grew it I just left it in a 6" pot and ended up with a 10" plant that made a huge 1/2 ounce main cola!!

Anyways, I agree with your whole report, especially the initial head buzz. And the numb ears, I can't believe someone else got that from the same strain!

I cultivate legally for a bad back. This stuff doesn't help me with that very much. But it is my favorite strain for it's uplifting effect.. It has major benefits for my personal creativity levels. I just wish it was easier to clone!

Thanks for the great report
:bravo:

Hey there..I too have a tch bomb plant going. .I like the bomb seeds.I'm growin thc B,berry B and a hash B.All are over 8 feet tall !!!! I did a in the ground outside grow this year and got way more than I expedited !!! I planted 13 non fem bomb seeds and got 4 guys out of the deal...One I just found 2 weeks back.i don't know why I didn't notice him before.Oh its coming to me now... haha..The Berry bomb came on so fast compared to the others ,it had my full attention.I could drop the BB today as it in full bud with amber tricomes coming on,But I think i will let her go and see how much bigger the buds get..This is great !! So I was so happy with this early bloomer I didn't follow the others as close.They (the hash B and TCH B) Didn't start to flower till mabey 2 weeks back .i was worried they might not be able to finish by winter....But to my surprize the Buds are growing and i have them in a opened ended tube tent to keep the rain n dew off while they finish.I'm here in the Great NorthWet and even though we had the best summer since 1967 I still watch for any mold.I started with the hash B as it was spossed to be mold resitent as is the berry B... I hope they live up to there hype.. Anyway i am one stoked farmer...This is my 3rd year farming and this will be my best crop yet...So Happy Hempin ,Red I'll try and get some pictures up.Oh also I have been poping off big fan leaves as to help the plants to "breath"... Again just trying to hold mold at bay.. Think dropping a dozen big leaves would mess thing up or should I just keep a eye out for trouble... hey sorry for rattlin on so long

I'm so happy to see someone else here is growing my favorite strain!! I'm on my 3rd round of THCbomb and I love it. It's been hard to clone but the seeds are pretty cheap for what you get. I would love to do a SoG with it because the last time I grew it I just left it in a 6" pot and ended up with a 10" plant that made a huge 1/2 ounce main cola!!

Anyways, I agree with your whole report, especially the initial head buzz. And the numb ears, I can't believe someone else got that from the same strain!

I cultivate legally for a bad back. This stuff doesn't help me with that very much. But it is my favorite strain for it's uplifting effect.. It has major benefits for my personal creativity levels. I just wish it was easier to clone!

Thanks for the great report
:bravo:

Thanks so much for adding your impressions and tips! :high-five: I grow medically for similar symptoms (spine, nerve pain), and find similar results. Great to have another 420'er to confirm! I haven't tried to clone her yet, as I've got better yields from seed in my setup. Totally worth the cost for seed though, I'm happy to pay for such qualities! :) Send me a link if you post a journal, I love to see her grow! :peace::Namaste:

Hey there..I too have a tch bomb plant going. .I like the bomb seeds.I'm growin thc B,berry B and a hash B.All are over 8 feet tall !!!! I did a in the ground outside grow this year and got way more than I expedited !!! I planted 13 non fem bomb seeds and got 4 guys out of the deal...One I just found 2 weeks back.i don't know why I didn't notice him before.Oh its coming to me now... haha..The Berry bomb came on so fast compared to the others ,it had my full attention.I could drop the BB today as it in full bud with amber tricomes coming on,But I think i will let her go and see how much bigger the buds get..This is great !! So I was so happy with this early bloomer I didn't follow the others as close.They (the hash B and TCH B) Didn't start to flower till mabey 2 weeks back .i was worried they might not be able to finish by winter....But to my surprize the Buds are growing and i have them in a opened ended tube tent to keep the rain n dew off while they finish.I'm here in the Great NorthWet and even though we had the best summer since 1967 I still watch for any mold.I started with the hash B as it was spossed to be mold resitent as is the berry B... I hope they live up to there hype.. Anyway i am one stoked farmer...This is my 3rd year farming and this will be my best crop yet...So Happy Hempin ,Red I'll try and get some pictures up.Oh also I have been poping off big fan leaves as to help the plants to "breath"... Again just trying to hold mold at bay.. Think dropping a dozen big leaves would mess thing up or should I just keep a eye out for trouble... hey sorry for rattlin on so long

Hey SR, great to hear of your Bombs bro! It sounds like you are going to be loving 2014 :volcano-smiley:
I'll admit, I'm a bit jealous of an 8-foot THCB, or BB...that's just huge! They make pretty big buds, so there's got to be a huge harvest there. I have not had any problems with pinching off big fans, after the stretch, so I'd certainly prune them up as you wish - although I only grow indoors, and don't have ANY outdoor experience. I have had some Bomb mold up a bit, so it's not mold-proof, but it is resilient. Feel free to post here -- whatever pics you'd like. :Namaste::peace:

Wow those are some beautiful buds! Good review too, I haven't tried bomb seeds but seems worth looking at.

Thanks Herbie, and welcome to :420: I will be ordering more from their catalog, as I'm happy with the genetics. Thanks kindly for the compliments! :peace::Namaste:

-------------------------------------------------------

We could use more THCBomb pics in this thread, if anyone has any, please post! :)

I just chopped 3 THC Bomb plants 12 days ago. It was my first indoor grow and things went pretty well, considering.
IMG_159214.jpg

IMG_160016.jpg

IMG_162916.JPG

Mold was an issue for me, but the humidity in my grow room was high as well (65% or so). I lost the two biggest colas on two of the plants to mold and harvested 4 days earlier than I planned before it spread to any other branches.

About a week into the cure these buds still aren't the best smelling I've ever come across, but the bit that I sampled today was pretty potent.

I've got two more ready to scrog in 10 gallon smart pots - this is from a couple of weeks ago, today they went into 12/12.

IMG_157810.JPG

Any advice on nutes, those of you that have grown this? I ran into calcium deficiency in mid-flowering, which I've read a couple of other accounts of.

I just chopped 3 THC Bomb plants 12 days ago. It was my first indoor grow and things went pretty well, considering.

Mold was an issue for me, but the humidity in my grow room was high as well (65% or so). I lost the two biggest colas on two of the plants to mold and harvested 4 days earlier than I planned before it spread to any other branches.

About a week into the cure these buds still aren't the best smelling I've ever come across, but the bit that I sampled today was pretty potent.

I've got two more ready to scrog in 10 gallon smart pots - this is from a couple of weeks ago, today they went into 12/12.

Any advice on nutes, those of you that have grown this? I ran into calcium deficiency in mid-flowering, which I've read a couple of other accounts of.

Those look great :bravo: and your new girls must be pretty big going into transition... that should be fun! Congrats on your harvest!

Hope some of this is helpful.....

For mold...this plant should be OK with some humidity, I've had her be OK with >75% for extended periods. If she's molding at 65%, I would try adding more fans to keep the air moving inside your grow, and pinch some of her fans off - if they are creating pockets of higher-than-ambient humidity.

For nutes, on my second run with her, I fed her flowering nutes generously, early into flower, as she didn't seem to need too much N at transition, and then ramped up from there. You are correct, she eats lots of Ca. I was feeding her every water, and was supplementing with 6-10ml/gal CaMg+ at each of those feeds, on top of what she was getting from the water/nute solution. I've not found a plant that eats this much Ca, but I also use LED/HPS lighting, so you might be able to use a bit less, when not flowering with LED. My peak feeding was around week 5-6, then I tapered off sharply, with a 2 week final flush, which left a clean ash/smoke. The nugs initially went real soury-hay in the jars, then turned into something more pleasant. The final aromas are sweet, and earthy - and unmistakable - once they fully develop. I love this stain for many reasons, but she's certainly tasty once done. Potency also improves greatly, even with a short cure. You're in for a treat. Congrats again!

Thanks! I'm working on improving the ventilation in my tents, so hopefully the mold was just a road bump.

IMG_170115.JPG

Here is my 2 THCBs today right before they went to flower. Last time around I didn't figure out the calcium needs until I was pretty far along, so they've been getting 4mg/gal CaMg+ every feeding. I'll ramp it up to your amount as I go further into flower with these. You're right on about the smell - sour hay is exactly the smell. Looking forward to the final product!

I took a look at your journal - that's some impressive work there! I see you've got a Strawberry Blue in there - I have a seed or two somewhere around here that I'm considering trying out soon, glad to see you liked that one so much.

So many choices, so little time!!
as the Fan leaves are the "Sugar" factories early on , its a tricky thing timing wise.
I feel in late bloom all the lower fan leaves can go .
I have learned to put a small 4: oscillating fan directly on the buds . keep air moving & teh mold spores are disturbed or never get the moisture needed to take over. NOTE" off ice D epot has a $21 4" clip on fan.though, the gears wear out in 6 months. so buy another!! LoL
Slag

Hey Snaab,Do you have a exhaust fan in your grow room ? when i grow indoors I always have a exhaust fan to draw the dampness outside. Then you need a entrance vent as well.Just be sure that the air is moving 24/7.That will help alot..have fun.Red Hmmm I need to figure this picture thing..Hey I'll get there

more_garden_012.JPG
more_garden_012.JPG
well I hope this works..The plants in the front are both THC bomb... They did good but the Hash Bomb was excellent. Thats what I want for next year.. All I added was mushroom compost and chicken dung...thats it. No fertilizers all season...

all my thc bombs, indoor our out, were not the most flavorfull, either. but, not bad, ounce six weeks or so, in the jars. and, like you stated. "good buzz"!! i poped three of my five fem seeds. and got three phenos. although, two were so close to identical. the third, was more wider leaves. and all three smoked about the same. i have two seeds left.....thanks for the report

i dont beleive i gave mine extra ca. my water, runs about 130 ppm, and, from the look under my frig water spot, the white. well, i think most of the ppm count, is probably ca. comments? i had one plant called madshack, that hated ca. lol.

Has anyone run the THC BOMB AUTO yet? i just popped a few the other day and im looking forward to seeing how the auto flowers compare to the photo flowers. I will get it tested after harvest to better compare. if anyone else has any information/pointers on this auto strain please let me know. thank you

The plants in the front are both THC bomb... They did good but the Hash Bomb was excellent. Thats what I want for next year.. All I added was mushroom compost and chicken dung...thats it. No fertilizers all season...

Your plants looks amazing. Looks like you have some good cover from the wind, and a nice spot to grow. I'll try the Hash Bomb maybe instead of the THCBomb. Again, those plants are super nice, congrats and REPS+! :bravo:

:peace::Namaste:

i dont beleive i gave mine extra ca. my water, runs about 130 ppm, and, from the look under my frig water spot, the white. well, i think most of the ppm count, is probably ca. comments? i had one plant called madshack, that hated ca. lol.

I have very soft water, so I have to add all of my Ca. You may have a good baseline of it in your water. I also use an LED/HPS hybrid system, which is known to produce Ca hungry plants. If you have a good base, and are not using LED, I would guess that you would want to use a lot less than I am feeding this strain - although my singular pheno (two plants, two seeds, one pheno) would start to mottle from Ca deficiency at about week 3 from the filp - if extra (more than the norm) Ca was not provided. Hope that helps my friend! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom