Nirvana's Blue Mystic Feminized

Budworshipper

Hello everybody....

Here is my review of blue mystic, by nirvana.

This strain is described as low odour, compared to most other of the Genus.

I can attest now that these claims are NOT mis-leading marketing, but spot on TRUE.!!!!

I popped the seed between paper towels, in 2 plates, in a warm place... Taproot out within a day.!!

Planted into compost, in final pot straight away..

My lighting was a 200w Dual spectrum CFL.

My grow experienced sudden, unexpected temp drops, frosty weather. This was a problem as my grow was in loft... Compost wouldnt dry out... I had to move her into a boiler cupboard. This obviously held her back... I had extra leaves on my fans..

image15354.jpg

She was resilent enough to come back to full health and make buds

She also responded well to LSTing

image16883.jpg

image16673.jpg
image16406.jpg

SMOKE REPORT !!!!!

Hello all, after approx 2 weeks in the jar... Heres my verdict on ~ Nirvana's Blue mystic feminized

The smell has gone from very little in flowering, too stinky ass bud.. You can defo smell the blueberry heritage, along with skunky notes..

She smells out the room just by opening up the jar !!

Buds are quite compact, considering the CFL source.

Okay, the nitty gritty time... How does it smoke ???

The taste is lovely... Skunky, but with the blueberry fruit saying hello, to sweeten the pallete.

The effect is a nice relaxing body stone... Its definatly a chill out strain... Very easy to over step the mark and slip into "mong out"...

If the grow was not so problematic i am certain this would be an even more potent harvest ...

I wish i had loads more to smoke, than i have.... So yeah, i like this strain...

Resilient, forgiving plant that has VERY LITTLE odour during all stages of growth... It did take on a stronger smell in last few days, filter was more than enough tho

Would i recommend this strain ?... Yes !!

All other samplers have enjoyed into too

Am i tempted to do another run ??... Yes indeedy... Auto version possibly... We shall see...

Very stealthy plant, that can and does mix it with the big names !!!

Great job Nirvana

image17366.jpg
image17367.jpg
image17368.jpg

Hope this review will help someone else looking for stealthy grows with potent harvests

:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the review Budworshipper. I have an Auto Blue Mystic grow going right now. They were a little slow in popping and the first two weeks they progressed rather slowly, but they really took off and are doing great right now. As for the odor, they have a slight skunky smell, but nothing compared to the Northern Lights I grew before this batch. The NL's were so strong my house smelled like I was raising skunks...indoors! Really hoping that the berry taste comes through in the end.

so very dark green. and with brown tips. shows they surely had their fill of nutes.....i take it you flushed this well? nivanna is a great one. i currently have some of their "ice" in bloom. seed plants. three. so, we will see what phenos i get. put three freebies in with em. ww, from dinafem. both are great rooters. i had for some time, thier aurora indica. now that was potent weed. i have read really good things, about their "papaya". nice report. thanks.

I grew Blue Mystic by Nirvana for nearly 18 months & found the write up very similar to my own experience with the strain :thumb:

Ye got an old strain review here myself and some other stuff deep down in the 420mag archives...

Blue Mystic

Nice info in your Blue Mystic review Fuzzy! So far I agree completely about BM needing extra nutrients, mine seem to eat nutes like there is no tomorrow. They were slow to take off, but once they did, they really took off. Beginning to worry that they are going to get too big for my space. They are in the early budding stage, but they are still stretching, really hoping that stops soon.

Nice info in your Blue Mystic review Fuzzy! So far I agree completely about BM needing extra nutrients, mine seem to eat nutes like there is no tomorrow. They were slow to take off, but once they did, they really took off. Beginning to worry that they are going to get too big for my space. They are in the early budding stage, but they are still stretching, really hoping that stops soon.

The strain can be a little nutrient hungry.

Stretch is mainly the first 2 or 3 weeks of flowering & from what i remember i do not recall a plant that more than doubled in size once flipped to 12/12.

How ever phenotype occurrence may exist in all seed stock which i can not comment upon off this strain as i was gifted a clone from an original plant grown by seed to which i grew several times... but the Nirvana line of this strain is largely indica genetic's & suggest a short growing nature.

Have you considered a bit of low stress training to help control height ?

She responded well to being tied down... Meant to be short n bushy as described by nirvana... Hope she stops soon and packs on the buds

Best of luck
:Namaste:

so very dark green. and with brown tips. shows they surely had their fill of nutes.....i take it you flushed this well? nivanna is a great one. i currently have some of their "ice" in bloom. seed plants. three. so, we will see what phenos i get. put three freebies in with em. ww, from dinafem. both are great rooters. i had for some time, thier aurora indica. now that was potent weed. i have read really good things, about their "papaya". nice report. thanks.

Yeah she got flushed big style 3 times in her last 6 weeks.. No nutes other than a bit of molasses for last 5 weeks... She didnt too much nutes. Had a rather problematic grow... Early drop in temps

:high-five:

Thanks for the info Fuzzy, I think they are beginning to slow down,at least I hope so. Budworshipper, last night I put in a string net, and i have tied down some of the taller buds. I really should have done that earlier, but since these are autos and supposed to be short. I was hoping I would not have to do that. I usually like to see what a plants natural growth and shape is the first time I grow a new strain. Oh well live and learn, they are looking really healthy though.

what a preety girl! never grown this, or smoked it. but, if looks mean anything, it looks to be a keeper. i have done thier aurora indica, some of the most potent i have had. and, am currently on week seven, with four ice plants.

how many weeks does she need to go, total? i gave just water last time, on my ice. they are in week seven. will flush next watering time. i think they will go 9.5 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom